ABS ABT-HC-SSP-49 Pharmacy Laboratory Refrigerator
The Premier ABS ABT-HC-SSP-49 Pharmacy Laboratory Refrigerator 49 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Solid Door feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features.
ABS ABT-HC-SSP-49 Pharmacy Laboratory Refrigerator is environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines
Laboratory Refrigerator Features:
- 49 cu. Ft. Capacity
- Six adjustable shelves
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- Swivel casters (adds 6 ½” to height)
- Interior light
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Probe access port (3/8″)
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
Laboratory Refrigerator Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 35 3/4”
Height: 83 1/4″ with casters; 77 1/2” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115v, 60 hz, 9 amps, 1/2 hp
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 450 lbs.
Laboratory Refrigerator Temp Controller:
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°c- 10°c
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional