ABS PH-ABT-NSF-UCBI-0404-LH Built-In Vaccine Refrigerator
These premier ABS PH-ABT-NSF-UCBI-0404-LH Built-In Vaccine Refrigerator are designed in accordance with the NSF/ANSI 456 Standard for Vaccine Storage. Refrigerators protect pharmaceuticals at optimal temperatures, preventing waste and allowing for peak delivery.
The solid door refrigerators utilize microprocessor controllers and feature temperature alarms, remote alarm contacts, and probe access ports with included probes. American Biotech Supply Vaccine Storage Refrigerators utilize HFC-free refrigerant for environmental health and energy efficiency.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
*-one or more of these certifications may apply to this unit.
Laboratory Refrigerator Features:
- Description– single solid door pharmacy/vaccine undercounter refrigerator built-in
- Operational environment– indoor use only, +18°c to +26°c (+65°f to +78°f), <70% rh
- Storage capacity– 4.6 cu. Ft. Gross volume
- Door– one swing solid door, self-closing, left hinged, non-reversible, magnetic sealed gasket, keyed lock
- Shelves– three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back
- Mounting– low profile roller wheels and leveling legs
- Interior lighting– na
- Airflow management– forced air technology, patent pending
- External probe access– rear wall port (1/2″) dia.
- Insulation– cabinet is foamed-in-place with epa compliant high density urethane foam
- Exterior materials– white powder coated steel
- Access control– pyxis®, omnicell® and acudose rx® compatible
- General warranty– two (2) years parts and labor warranty, excluding display probe calibration
- Compressor warranty– five (5) years compressor warranty
- Exterior width– 23 7/8″
- Exterior depth– 24 3/8″
- Exterior height– 33 3/8″
- Product weight– 100 lbs.
- Shipping weight– 140 lbs.
- Rated amperage– 1.74 amps
- Power plug/power cord– nema 5-15 plug, 8 to 10 ft typical, conforms to ul471 requirements, vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Facility electrical requirement– 110-120v ac: 15 a (minimum)
- Agency listing and certification– certified in accordance with the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage. Ul, c-ul, etl, c-etl listed (either single or dual agency listings) and certified to ul471 standard, hydrocarbon refrigerant safety.
- Included accessories– temperature monitor device (tmd) complies with the current cdc guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. Field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
Performance Refrigeration system :
- Compressor– hermetic, high performance
- Refrigerant– epa snap compliant, r600a, isobutane
- Condenser– hybrid fin and tube with low noise fan
- Evaporator– plate wall
- Defrost– cycle optimized, zero energy
- Uniformity¹ (cabinet air)– +/- 0.8°c
- Stability² (cabinet air)– +/- 1.2°c
- Maximum temperature variation (cabinet air)– +/- 1.4°c
- Temperature rise after an after 8 sec door openings– temperature did not exceed 6.4°c at any probe for all required nsf/ansi 456 testing protocolsᶟ
- Recovery after 3 min door opening– all probes recover to under 8°c within 4.8 min.
- Energy consumption– 1.15 kwh/day⁴
- Average heat rejection– 1.57 kwh/day (224 btu/h)⁴
- Noise pressure level (dba)– 43 or less installed
- Pull down time to nominal operating temp– 35 min
Performance data acquired at 22°c ambient, using nsf/ansi 456 compliant validation ballast probes, empty chamber, during stabilized steady state operation and a daq sampling rate of one measurement every 10 seconds
Uniformity is defined as the maximum variance in temperature across all probes at any point in time over the testing period
Stability is defined as the maximum variance in temperature experienced by any single probe over the testing period
Temperature performance for all loaded and unloaded door opening protocols, all alarm, controller and probe requirements as defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage
Data per energy star test results or equivalent testing and calculation. Heat rejection based on daily averages, not continuous operation. Performance exceeds energy star requirements.
- Controller technology– parametric, microprocessor, led display with 0.1°c resolution
- Temperature setpoint range– 1°c to 10°c (setpoint must remain unaltered from the factory setting to remain compliant with nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage requirements)
- Display probe– calibrated, stainless steel
- External alarm connection– state switching remote alarm contacts
- Alarms– visual and audible indicators, High / low temperature, compliant with alarm requirements defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage
- Simulator ballast– glass bead thermal media
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.
There are no reviews yet.