ABS PH-ABT-HC-S16S 16 cu.ft. Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator
The ABS PH-ABT-HC-S16S 16 cu.ft. Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator are purpose built for pharmacy and medical applications. The new Standard Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerators feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies.
ABS PH-ABT-HC-S16S 16 cu.ft. Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator with forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. An automatic cycle-defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes.
The ABS PH-ABT-HC-S16S 16 cu.ft. Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms. Remote alarm dry contacts and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator Features:
- 16 cu. Ft. Capacity
- Three adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½” increments)
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Swivel casters (3 ½”)
- Led interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Hydrocarbon, Natural Refrigerant (R290)
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 29 3/4”
Height: 79” with casters; 75 1/2” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115v, 60 hz, 6 amps, 3/8 hp
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 277 lbs.
Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator Temp Controller:
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°f – 46°f (2°c – 8°c)
- Temperature monitor device (tmd) complies with the current cdc guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/c switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional