Ansell 20688270 Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Gloves
The Ansell 20688270 Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Gloves is made from synthetic polyisoprene.
SureFit Technology prevents cuff roll-down to provide surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare professionals with superior protection during operating room procedures
As long as the standard preparation and use directions on the bone-cement are followed, this glove provides a protective barrier for handling mixed bone-cement product
Produced on new, ergonomically-designed to enhance fit and comfort, and to reduce hand fatigue and stress
A textured finish means exceptional reliability when using instruments that require greater gripping capability
- A textured finish means exceptional reliability when using instruments that require greater gripping capability
- The glove delivers all the performance characteristics of natural rubber latex without the risk of natural rubber latex sensitization
- These gloves feature a textured finish for superior grip and handling without sacrificing tactile sensitivity and feel
- Produced on new, ergonomically-designed to enhance fit and comfort, and to reduce hand fatigue and stress
- Surgical Gloves
- Size 7.0
- Powder Free
- 50 pairs per box
- 4 boxes per case
- Fingertip Thickness : 0.23 mm (9 mil)
- Hand Specific
- Length: 12″
- Latex Free Indicator
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Ansell healthcare division offers a full range of surgical and examination gloves covering all applications, as well as healthcare safety devices and active infection protection products – designed to best suit a variety of needs while protecting patients and healthcare workers alike.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.