Bovie CS-105T-LED Colpo-Master I Trinocular Colposcope
Bovie CS-105T-LED Colpo-Master I Trinocular Colposcope with incredible optical clarity you have to see to believe!
Colpo-Master I features smooth, continuous zoom 4-27x magnification with 20x eyepieces and sharp focus for 3-D imaging. Available with Binocular or video-ready Trinocular heads with 298mm working distance. The field of view (FOV) ranges from 58.5mm at 4x to 8.5mm at 27x. All models with your choice of 3 or 5 leg sturdy mobile bases.
Designed with your viewing comfort in mind; Each model has dual diopter adjustments to independently adjust the focus of both Left and Right eyepieces to eliminate eyestrain.
Bovie CS-105T-LED Colpo-Master I Trinocular Colposcope Suspension Arm is rock-steady. To make head positioning easy it comes with locking casters and stainless steel handlebars, standard.
A super-bright LED bulb powers the fiber optic illumination, complete with variable intensity rheostat providing ample light for any application. Includes built-in green filter.
Complete with dust cover, power cord, manual, tool kit and 7 Year Limited Warranty, 1 year on electrical system Optional accessories are available
- Heads – Binocular or Video-Ready Trinocular with C-Mount
- Type of Stands – Flex–arm suspension stand
- Optical System – Continuous Zoom with zoom ratio 1:6.7 (0.67x–4.5x)
- Magnification Range – 3.9x – 27x
- Eyepieces – 20x Extra–widefield 11.5mm with Diopter
- Field of View (FOV) – 58.5 mm at 3.9x to 8.5 mm at 27x
- Working Distance – 298 mm (11.75″)
- Inclination of Head – 45–90 degrees adjustable
- Interpupillary Distance – 55mm – 75mm
- Power Supply – 120 Volt 50/60 Hz 1.5 Amps
- Bulb (lamp) – 21 Volt / 150 Watt Quartz Halogen Bulb
- Fuse Rating – 2 Amps 250 Volt Fast Blow Fuse
- 45 binocular zoom with 0.3x lens
- 20x widefield
- High-Eyepoint eyepieces
- Articulating arm with five legged base
- Extra bright fiber optics
- Stainless handle bars
- Dust cover
- Spare bulb
- Power Input 110V
Bovie Medical is setting the standard for surgi-center and hospital-based electrosurgical generators and accessories with a range of “state of the art” models: the Aaron 900™, the Aaron 940™, the Aaron 950™, the Aaron 1250™, the Aaron 2250™, and the Aaron 3250™ along with the IDS-200™, IDS-300™, and ICON Gi™. This full line is the most complete offering of any USA manufactured electrosurgical generator product.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals
There are no reviews yet.