Bovie XLDE-DC MI 550 Double Ceiling Exam LED Light
Bovie XLDE-DC MI 550 Double Ceiling Exam LED Light is a compact but powerful. Bovie XLDE-DC MI-550 is the perfect fit and offers the greatest value in an examination light. It provides maximum brightness, sharpness and color accuracy, so you can visualize your work in the most precise way. And the 55,000 hour-rated LED life means this light will faithfully serve your practice for many long years, while consuming the least amount of energy.
- INNOVATIVE: The MI 550 light is part of the “cutting-edge” MI LED SERIES.
- EFFICIENT: The MI 550’s LED life averages 50,000 hours. It uses significantly less electric consumption than standard halogen lights.
- COOL: The MI 550’s light beam and head emit very low heat and are part of our LED solution.
- BRIGHT: The MI 550 light is output rated at 50,000 lux (4,600 foot candles) at a distance of 24”. It is whiter, a more color-correct light.
- SURGICAL STYLE IN A COMPACT VERSION: Its 9.2” diameter head design is small but powerful and has great arm articulation.
- HANDLE CONTROL: Adjust brightness and position with one hand.
- VERSATILE: Comes with a variety of mounting options, wall mount, portable, single and dual ceiling mounts.
- Double Ceiling
- Ceiling Height Required
- Output rated at 55,000 LUX at 24″ (610mm) distance
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation
- Lower overall maintenance costs due to long-lasting LEDs
Bovie Medical is setting the standard for surgi-center and hospital-based electrosurgical generators and accessories with a range of “state of the art” models: the Aaron 900™, the Aaron 940™, the Aaron 950™, the Aaron 1250™, the Aaron 2250™, and the Aaron 3250™ along with the IDS-200™, IDS-300™, and ICON Gi™. This full line is the most complete offering of any USA manufactured electrosurgical generator product.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.