Clinton 2135-21 Medical 5-Leg Pneumatic Stool
Clinton 2135-21 Medical 5-Leg Pneumatic Stool Standard Series includes some of our most popular models. Comfortable, with an ultra-stable design, these stools are the perfect choice for a wide variety of applications.
Clinton offers a broad range of stools and seating for the medical profession. From spin and pneumatic models to seating with a variety of backrests, all Clinton stools and seating are designed for the utmost in durability, comfort and affordability.
Pneumatic Stool Features:
- One-piece, American-made, Black, nylon base
- Full size diameter top and base for comfort and stability
- 5-leg design for greater stability
- Firm polyfoam padding
- Comfortable backrest
- 4″ thick seat for extra comfort
- 2.5″ dual wheel casters
- Single lever, pneumatic height adjustment
- All seats have 3/4″ thick solid plywood base
- Premium, stain-resistant, woven, knit-backed, vinyl upholstery
- Knock-down design saves on shipping
- Easy, no tools required assembly
- Customizable with options
- 250 lbs. load capacity under normal use
Pneumatic Stool Specifications:
- Seat Diameter- 16″
- Base Diameter- 24″
- Height Range- 19″ – 24.5″
- Weight- 23 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 22″ x 23″ x 15″
Clinton Industries has been producing quality medical equipment designed and engineered for superior clinical performance. Our lines of medical equipment and accessories represent one of the best and broadest on the market today. With more than 1,000 different products, ranging from traditional exam tables and power exam tables to innovations in phlebotomy equipment and pediatric product design, Clinton continues to be one of the industry’s best sources for a wide range of quality, practical medical equipment. Plus, everything Clinton sells is backed with our industry leading, across the board, 5-year limited warranty.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional