Harloff 4256B Emergency Cart Mini24 Line Six Drawer
Harloff 4256B Emergency Cart Mini24 Line Six Drawer (Tall Cabinet) with Breakaway Lock, 100 Breakaway Seals. 3-3″, 2-6″, 1-9″ Drawers. Includes Pontoon Bumper and 5″ Casters.
Harloff 4256B Emergency Cart Mini24 Line Six Drawer offers a 24” wide cabinet with more internal storage space than our standard Mini Line. Select the cart best suited for your needs from our multiple cabinet heights, drawer configurations, and locking system choices.
Harloff 4256B Emergency Cart Mini24 Line Six Drawer, Code Carts and Crash Carts for storing supplies needed in an emergency. Our crash carts feature quality construction, multiple configurations, and a 12 year warranty on manufactured parts! Harloff crash carts are used in world-class hospitals and medical facilities around the world and our customer service experts are here to answer your questions and find the right crash cart for your needs.
Emergency Cart Construction:
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers
Emergency Cart Features:
- Space-saver design allows supply storage in areas with space limitations
- Cabinet with 30 vertical inches drawer space
- Break-away locking system
- Protective bumper extends wheel base and stabilizes cart when drawers are opened
- 5” Premium caster set, full swivel – two with brakes
- Ships with wheels and bumper assembled
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Removable plastic top
- Latex free
- Twelve year warranty on manufactured parts
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish with seventeen available colors
Emergency Cart Drawer Configuration:
- (3) – 3-inch
- (2) – 6-inch
- (1) – 9-inch
Emergency Cart Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 18.5” W x 16.75” D
Emergency Cart Assembled Dimensions:
- 42.75″ H x 29.25” W x 22” D
- Cart Net Weight: 119 pounds
Emergency Cart Shipping Dimensions:
- 57″ H x 33” W x 26” D
- Approximate shipping weight: 158 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional