Harloff AL8W10EKC4DSP Aluminum Medication Cart
Harloff’s Universal Line of medication carts were designed to accommodate all types of medication packaging. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features and offers multiple locking options.
Medication Cart Construction:
- Aluminum, light-weight cabinet construction with 13″ steel drawers
Medication Cart Features:
- Extended width single column medication cart with 100 to 150 DISPILL® card capacity
- Locking narcotics storage included
- Internal pullout shelf on right side
- CompX® brand electronic keypad lock on cabinet with key lock override
- Access rights may be assigned for up to 250 users per cart
- Drawers automatically re-lock after access (pre-set programmed time)
- Painted steel top rail / push handle
- Removable plastic top
- Protective pontoon bumper
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are open
- 5″ ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Cart is delivered fully assembled and ready to use
- Pre-drilled hole locations for standard accessories
- Latex free
- Durable powder coat finish available in 17 colors
- Twelve year manufacturer’s warranty
Additional Option: 41052 – Lockview ® Software
- USB dongle with RJ-11 cable.
- Allows user to interact with electronic lock through a laptop or PC.
- Software enables mass programming, view of audit trail (who accessed the cart and when), changes in auto re-lock timing, etc.
- 2 ea – 3.25″ multipurpose storage drawer
- 1 ea – 13″ drawer with locking narcotics box and rail system to hold DISPILL® packaging
- 1 ea – 13″ drawer with rail system to hold DISPILL® packaging
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 30″ W x 17″ D
Treatment Cart Assembled Dimensions:
- 48.5″ H x 38.25″ W x 25″ D
- Writing Surface: 44″
- Cart weight: 145 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 180 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional