Harloff ISO6548 Isolation Cart Compact Open Well Design
Harloff ISO6548 Isolation Cart Compact Open Well Design (small footprint) with Antimicrobial Paint – Open Well Design, Lower storage cabinet with door and adjustable shelf, 2 glove box holder, mounting for hand sanitizer. One side mounted drop shelf, adjustable coat and hat rack.
Harloff ISO6548 Isolation Cart Compact Open Well Design is specifically designed to counter the alarming rise in drug-resistant bacteria in hospitals. Special features include unique open-well storage design, silver-ion antimicrobial paint, and ease of access to all supplies.
The Harloff ISO6548 Isolation Cart Compact Open Well Design helps in stopping the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improving patient outcomes. Harloff’s isolation carts and door mount/wall mount isolation cabinets are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers and visitors.
Isolation Cart Features:
- Compact footprint
- Silver Ion Paint coating with antimicrobial properties
- Unique open well design for visual storage of isolation supplies
- Single folding side shelf with quick-release latch
- Well lid can be latched open
- Built-in glove box holder, holds two glove boxes
- Area for hand sanitizer / soap dispenser
- Adjustable coat / hat rack
- Patent pending on design
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- 5″ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel – one directional, one with brake
- 15 ½” High Storage Compartment with latching door and adjustable shelf
- Twelve year warranty
- Latex free
- Cart is delivered fully assembled
Isolation Cart Construction:
- Painted steel cabinet, drawers and shelves
Isolation Cart Assembled Dimensions:
- (closed) 46″ H x 25″ W x 20″ D
- (open) 52.25″ H x 35.75″ W x 20″ D
- Standard Color Choice: Cream Yellow
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional