Harloff M3DS1824E03 M-Series Short Infection Control Cart Three Drawer
This Harloff M3DS1824E03 M-Series Short Infection Control Cart Three Drawer is an ideal solution for storing PPE and infection control supplies without taking up too much space within your office or facility. This cart offers 24″ of vertical drawer space with fully customizable drawer configurations to meet your specific needs and preferences. The M3DS1824E03 infection control cart features full extension drawer slides for easy access, a removable antimicrobial plastic top, 3” single wheel stem casters and a basic electronic pushbutton lock with key lock override that can be programmed in the field. Like all models in the M-Series line, this cart is constructed from heavy-duty heat sealed powder coat steel and comes with an industry leading twelve year manufacturer’s warranty. Infection control carts typically come in an identifiable yellow color, but you may choose your own body color and drawer color from more than 20 different color options.
Infection Control Cart Features:
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
- Basic electronic pushbutton lock
- Key lock override
- Factory set user and supervisor code
- Cabinet may be programmed in the field
- Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
- Full extension drawers slides for easy access
- Body has pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
- 24” of vertical drawer space
- Cart is delivered assembled
- Fully customizable drawer configurations
- 3” single wheel stem caster set, full swivel – two with brake
- Latex free
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada. 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts.
Infection Control Cart Drawer Configuration:
- (1) – 6″ Drawer
- (2) – 9″ Drawers
Infection Control Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 12.5” W x 17” D
Infection Control Assembled Cart Dimensions:
- Work Surface Height: 33.375”
- 34.5” H x 18” W x 18” D
- Cart net weight: 83 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 107 pounds
Product Spec Sheet M3DS1824E03
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.