Harloff MDS3027B06 M-Series Standard Emergency Crash Cart
The first cardiac crash cart was created in 1962, but emergency crash carts are now a necessary component of most medical facilities. This Harloff MDS3027B06 M-Series Standard Emergency Crash Cart with six drawers and crash cart breakaway locks includes a pack of 100 breakaway seals to ensure that your supplies remain stocked. Other features include industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters, full extension drawers slides, an antimicrobial plastic top, protective bumpers and ergonomic side push handles. This M-Series emergency crash cart will help prepare you for every contingency.
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction
- Choice of lock options
- Heat sealed powder coat steel break-away lock bar
- Pack of 100 break-away seals
- 27” of vertical drawer space
- Full extension drawers slides for easy access
- Cart is delivered assembled
- Antimicrobial plastic top, removable
- Industry only fully curved protective bumper
- Fully customizable drawer configurations
- Durable scratch resistant heat sealed powder coat finish
- Ergonomic side push handles can be mounted on either side
- Industry best 5” quiet rolling Tente® casters – 1 steering caster and 2 braking casters
- Body has pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Latex free
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on shipments to US and Canada, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all other International shipments.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on any bought-out parts
- 4 – 3” Drawers
- 1 – 6” Drawers
- 1 – 9” Drawer
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 24.5” W x 17” D
Overall Cart Dimensions:
- 40.5” H x 36.75” W x 22” D
- Cart weight: 145 lbs
- Approximate shipping weight: 184 lbs
- Approximate Shipping Dims: 56” H x 37” W x 25” D
MDS3027B06 Product Specification Sheet
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
There are no reviews yet.