Harloff SC16 16 Scope Storage Cabinet
Harloff SC16 16 Scope Storage Cabinet, Powder Coated Steel Scope Storage Cabinet, Holds up to 16 Long Scopes, Tambour Door, Key Locking, with Convenient Assist Cable for Lowering Door.
The state of the art stationary scope storage cabinets are the ideal place to store and dry your scopes, with capacities between 8-16 scopes on standard packages. Custom configurations are available to meet your unique storage needs. All cabinets feature a fan and a HEPA® filter for drying scopes. Cabinets can be purchased with or without the HEPA® filtration and drying fans. HEPA® filters need to be routinely changed every 3 months.
Scope Storage Cabinet Construction:
- Sturdy, 18 gauge steel
Scope Storage Cabinet Features:
- Holds up to 16 scopes in a secure stationary location
- Lockable tambour door helps protect and secure scopes
- Engineered to protect scopes and provide easy access
- Removable drip tray
- Twelve year warranty against manufacturers defect
- Adjustable hang length: High point: 82″ Low point: 74″
- Cabinet without drying package Harloff SC16
Scope Storage Cabinet Assembled Dimensions:
- 93.25” H x 36.10” W x 18.75” D
- Cabinet net weight 244 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional