Harloff SL54BIN3 Medication Cart Standard Line Med-Bin
Harloff SL54BIN3 Medication Cart Standard Line Med-Bin with BEST® Lock, includes 54-each 3.5-inch Bins. Standard Package Includes Pull-out Shelf, Bin Drawer Dividers and Labels, and Locking Narcotics Box. Dual Column Cart – Single Wide Narcotics Box.
The Harloff SL54BIN3 Medication Cart Standard Line Med-Bin have increased in popularity and provide options for a variety of medication packaging. Pharmacy bottles, vials, multi-dose pouches and strip packaging all fit in this style med cart. This cart is also OPUS® and Opti-Pak® compatible. Bin labels and dividers are included with all medication bin cart styles.
Harloff offers both single and dual column cart styles with room for patient supplies and liquids. Capacities range from 12 to 54 bin drawers per med cart. Patient bin drawers are available in three sizes to meet the needs of your facility. Locking narcotics storage, drawer dividers, and pull-out shelves are all standard features on Harloff bin medication carts.
Medication Cart Features:
- Dual column medication cart with 54 – 3″ wide medication bins.
- Dividers and labels are included, single width narcotics drawer
- BEST® brand lock on cabinet; Illinois lock on narcotics drawer
- Painted steel pull-out shelf
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles
- Protective corner bumpers
- 5″ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional
- Hard-baked powder coat finish
- Twelve year manufacturer’s warranty
- Painted Steel Cabinet with Aluminum Drawers
Medication Drawer Configuration
Left Column Drawers:
1 ea– 4” Top Multipurpose Storage Drawer with internal divider set
9 ea – 3.25” Med Bin Drawers including 54 – 3” bins
Right Column Drawers:
1 ea – 4” Top Multipurpose Storage Drawer
1 ea – 9.75” Locking Narcotics Drawer
2 ea – 9.75” Multipurpose Storage Drawer
Medication Assembled Dimensions:
- 45.75” H x 43” W x 23.5” D
- Cart net weight: 235 lbs
- Approx shipping weight: 275 lbs
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.