Molnlycke 30690 Biogel Sensor Gloves Powder Free
Molnlycke 30690 Biogel Sensor Gloves Powder Free with Biogel coating. Formulated for improved sensitivity with micro-textured surface.
Recommended for all surgeries depending on personal preference but recommended especially for procedures where sensitivity and fingertip control are crucial. Powder-free and sterile natural rubber latex gloves with Biogel coating on the inner surface. Typically 20% thinner than Biogel M for improved tactile sensitivity and a textured surface for a positive grip. Beaded cuff for added security. Low dermatitis potential.
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface.
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands.
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss. 1
- Beaded cuff for added security.
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications.
- Minimizes risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins.
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence.
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives.
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65.
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins.2
- Surgical Gloves
- Size 9
- 40 per box
- 4 boxes per case
- Straight Finger Design
- Typically 15% Thinner Than Biogel M
- Textured Surface
- Straw Colored
30655– 5 ½
30665– 6 ½
30675– 7 ½
30685– 8 ½
Molnlycke Health Care is a world leading manufacturer of single-use surgical and wound care products and services to the professional health care sector.
Molnlycke develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings – from prevention through acute care to homecare.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.