Molnlycke 31465 Biogel Skinsense Gloves
Molnlycke 31465 Biogel Skinsense Gloves a sterile, powder-free, non-latex polychloroprene glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because they are made from a synthetic elastomer.
Recommended for use in all surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians. Powder-free, sterile and non-latex polychloroprene glove with Biogel® coating on the inner surface. They reduce the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because they are made from a synthetic elastomer. Appropriate for use in the presence of cytotocis agents, unless otherwise specified by the chemical manufacturer's guidelines. Beaded cuff for added security.
Appropriate for use in the presence of cytotoxic agents2, unless otherwise specified by the chemical manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface.
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands.
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss.
- Beaded cuff for added security.
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications.
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence.
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives.
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65.
- Surgical Gloves
- Size 6.5
- 50 per box
- 4 boxes per case
- Curved Finger Design
- Micro-roughened Surface
- Straw Colored
31455– 5 ½
31465– 6 ½
31475– 7 ½
31485– 8 ½
Molnlycke Health Care is a world leading manufacturer of single-use surgical and wound care products and services to the professional health care sector.
Molnlycke develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings – from prevention through acute care to homecare.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional