Molnlycke 41185 Biogel Pi Ultra-Touch Gloves
Molnlycke 41185 Biogel Pi Ultra-Touch Gloves a sterile, powder-free, non-latex polyisoprene glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer. The gloves provide levels of fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares a similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex. Typically 15% thinner than Biogel PI, it is formulated for improved sensitivity. Recommended for use in all general surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
- Surgical Glove
- Size 8.5
- Powder Free
- 50 per box
- 4 boxes per case
- Curved finger design
- Typically 15% thinner than Biogel PI
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface
– Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
– Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
Molnlycke Health Care is a world leading manufacturer of single-use surgical and wound care products and services to the professional health care sector.
Molnlycke develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings – from prevention through acute care to homecare.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional