Summit ACR1415LH Pharmacy Storage Refrigerator
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of pharmaceutical refrigeration for temperature-safe storage of sensitive materials.
Made in North America, the Summit ACR1415LH Pharmacy Storage Refrigerator offers 14 cu.ft. of interior storage inside a conveniently sized footprint that’s less than 25″ wide and deep. Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. The shelves are constructed from heavy duty recycled molded plastic for lasting durability. Fan-forced cooling ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the stainless steel interior. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range. Designed for optimum pharmaceutical storage, the temperature range is 2ºC to 8ºC.
The Summit ACR1415LH Pharmacy Storage Refrigerator comes with a stainless steel cabinet with a self-closing door, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure items aren’t accidentally exposed to room temperature. A factory-installed front lock helps to secure items, with an easy grip handle designed to last. LED lighting in the door panel offers an efficient presentation, while the tempered glass offers a heat-safe view. A hidden light switch is conveniently located towards the top of the unit, letting staff turn the lights off when needed. This unit features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser.
NOTE: This unit has a left hand door swing and is not field reversible. For a right hand version, see the ACR1415RH.
NOTE: Accucold refrigerators are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. At this time, Accucold refrigerators have not been evaluated to the new NSF 456 standard. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate microprocessor controls and forced air circulation for stable operation between 2 and 8ºC. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL), which can be added with the factory-installed option DL2B or addition of the DL2BKit accessory.
Medical Refrigerator Features:
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish– Cabinet and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel
- Large capacity– 14 cu.ft. interior for maximum storage convenience
- LED lighting– Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Automatic defrost– Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Glass door– Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents, with an argon gas-filled door pane to prevent condensation buildup
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Adjustable cantilevered shelves– Adjustable shelving accommodates virtually any size with convenient cantilevered system
- Self-closing door– Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- Fan-cooled interior– Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Danfoss compressor–1/4 horsepower high efficiency compressor for quality storage
- Operates between 2º and 8ºC– Designed to maintain temperatures as recommended by the CDC
- Left hand door swing– Door is not field reversible
- Easy grip handle– Solid handle offers a sturdy grip
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant– Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Medical Refrigerator Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 66.0″
- Height to Hinge Cap– 66.75″
- Width– 23.63″
- Depth– 24.25″
- Depth with Handle– 26.5″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.25″
- Capacity– 14.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 2.5
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 170.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 210.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Medical Refrigerator Features
- Door Swing– LHD
- Reversible– No
- Shelf Type– Plastic
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerant Amount– 5.66oz.
- High Side PSI– 186.0
- Low Side PSI– 86.0
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2° to 8°C
Medical Refrigerator Dimensions:
- Interior Height– 44.5″
- Interior Width– 20.5″
- Interior Depth– 19.5″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.