Summit ARS61PVBIADA-CRT Controlled Temperature Cabinet
Accucold’s Performance Series Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets offer purpose-built storage solutions for medication requiring a stable room temperature environment.
The Summit ARS61PVBIADA-CRT Controlled Temperature Cabinet is a 6 cu.ft. upright unit pre-set to 72ºF, with an adjustable range from 68º to 77ºF, sized just under 32″ high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit’s interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2″ probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
Inside, the Summit ARS61PVBIADA-CRT Controlled Temperature Cabinet utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with an internal fan to ensure excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2″ increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
The ARS62PVBIADA-CRT comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. The double pane tempered glass door provides a full view of the interior. The user-reversible door ships with a right hand swing and self-closing function (note: self-closing is disabled once reversed to LHD). This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARS62PVBIADA-CRT provides an energy efficient solution to stabilized room temperature storage, even when ambient temperatures can reach temperatures as cold as 68ºF or warm as 86ºF. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, as well as glass door options, are also available.
Temperature Cabinet Features:
- Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet– Purpose-built design to store medication, pharmaceuticals, and other sensitive materials at 72ºF
- Purpose-built design– Designed and purpose-built to support manufacturer recommendations for storage of pharmacy, medication, and vaccines within 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F) as defined by USP <1079> Good Storage and Distribution Practices for Drug Products
- +/-1.5ºC Variation– The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
- ADA Compliant– 32″ height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Recessed installation capableVersatile design allows recessed installation under counters or freestanding use
- Stable operation– Designed to maintain a set temperature, even when ambient room temperature is as cold as 68ºF or as high as 86ºF
- Adjustable temperature– Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +68 to +77ºF
- Temperature alarm– Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Remote alarm contacts– Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost– Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Access port– Includes a pre-installed 1/2″ probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
- Open door alarm– Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
- Audible power failure alarm– Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
- Sensor failure alarm– Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
- Password protection– Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
- Microprocessor control panel– Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Resettable min/max display– Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle– Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Factory-installed lock– Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation– Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2″ to accommodate virtually any size
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Durable interior– Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
- Interior light– Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Self-closing door– Added protection in busy settings; NOTE: door is not self-closing once reversed to an LHD swing
- Double pane tempered glass door– Provides a full display of stored contents
- Reversible door– User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Magnetic door gasket– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Fully finished white cabinet– Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Extended warranty– 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- Eco-Friendly– Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Usage stickers– Ships with removable warning stickers for “DO NOT UNPLUG,” “DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE,” and “DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS”
- Additional choices– Solid and glass door choices available from 1 to 18 cu.ft.
- Versatile design– Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant– Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Temperature Cabinet Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 31.75″
- Width– 23.38″
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″
- Depth– 25.0″
- Depth with Handle– 26.75″
- Depth with door at 90°– 47.0″
- Capacity– 6.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.75
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 115.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 160.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
Temperature Cabinet Features
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.66oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 68 to 77ºF (preset to 72ºF)
- Interior Height– 24.5″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.0″
- Compressor Step Height– 6.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 20.0″
- Compressor Step Depth– 5.0″
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
There are no reviews yet.