Summit L250AB LifeDop ABI Vascular Doppler System
The Summit L250AB LifeDop ABI Vascular Doppler System are an efficient, economical, and portable solution for performing ABI exams. These easy-to-use LifeDop systems are also highly accurate, quickly obtaining the Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) to assist with detection of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.). Both the LifeDop 250™ and the LifeDop 300™ offer automatic waveform scaling and printing. Exam may meet CPT requirements as defined in the AMA CPT manual.*
Summit L250AB LifeDop ABI Vascular Doppler System feature a highly sensitive 8 MHz bi-directional vascular probe, proven effective for locating surface vessels with ease. It also allows the system to obtain pressures at two ankle sites, the Dorsalis Pedis (DP) and Posterior Tibial (PT) as well as locate and store arterial waveforms.
Vascular Doppler System Features:
- Clear display that shows blood flow direction and relative signal frequency
- Fast waveform printouts for both ankles on adhesive-backed paper for attaching to assessment forms
- Complete ABI system that includes Doppler probe, printer,
The LifeDop ABI system features a portable bi-directional Doppler with compact printer for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.).
The system includes Doppler, printer, bi-directional probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, forms, ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide and ABI glossary, with 4 cuffs and aneroid package.
Vascular Doppler System Features:
- Compact bi-directional hand-held Doppler – Auto calibrated
- Modular printer with adhesive-backed label paper
- Automatic waveform scaling with fast printout
- 8MHz bi-directional probe
- 2 Cuffs and Aneroid (10cm and 12cm)
- ABI Chart
- Report forms (Pack of 50)
- ABI Video, Examination Guide, Quick Reference Guide, and ABI Glossary
- ICD9 Code listing
Vascular Doppler System Specifications:
- Dimensions– 147 mm x 70 mm x 35 mm
- Weight– 320 grams
- Operating Temperature– 10˚ to 30˚C
- Operating Humidity– 30 to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature– –20˚ to 50˚C
- Transport/Storage Humidity– 5 to 90%, non-condensing for both units (beyond 30 days, battery to be stored between –20˚ and 30˚C)
- Battery Life– Forty, 12-minute exams
- Battery Type– AA Alkaline 1.5V x3: lithium ion 3.7V
- Audio Bandwidth and Power– 245 Hz – 4 KHz, 0.33W
Vascular Doppler System Printer
- Dimensions– 136 mm x 84 mm x 43 mm
- Weight– 280 grams
- Operating Temperature– 0˚ to 30˚C
- Operating Humidity– 20 to 85%
- Transport/Storage Temperature– –20˚ to 60˚C
- Battery Life– Up to 500 prints
- Printer Paper Type/Size (max)– Thermal, 58 mm wide, 33 mm diameter
- Printer Speed– 35 mm/sec, 8 seconds for standard printout
- Printer Resolution– 48 mm wide, 8 dots/mm, 384 dots/line
- Printer Impact Resistance– 1.5 meter on linoleum floor
- Printer Communication– RS232, 115.2K, 8/1, no parity
- Printer Recharger– Input – 100-120VAC, 29VA, 50/60Hz, Output – 5VDC, 2.3A, center positive
- Waveform Frequency Scale– Auto-scaled to 4 KHz, 2 KHz and 1 KHz
- Waveform Time Scale– 25 mm/sec, 100 mm with 4
- Printout Length– 38 mm total with header
CooperSurgical products are engineered for optimal efficiency and effectiveness for consistently successful results.
We offer an extensive array of products to address the special needs of women, throughout their lives and across all healthcare settings. Our products are used by obstetricians, gynecologists, and other healthcare professionals for a wide variety of procedures, from basic gynecological exams to complex surgical procedures.
The depth and breadth of our product portfolio reflects our continuing efforts to bring the best available products and technologies to clinicians worldwide.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional