Summit MLRS6MCLK 6 cu.ft. MomCube Breast Milk Refrigerator
Accuold’s MOMCUBE™ is a highly reliable, hospital-grade refrigerator designed for mother’s milk storage. All MOMCUBE™ units are an ideal addition to employee wellness rooms, daycare centers, and work environments seeking to adhere to Section 4207 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. They are laboratory-tested to stay within the CDC’s recommended temperature range, whereas similar dorm and residential-style units operate at temperatures that are unsuitable for breast milk storage.
Inside, the Summit MLRS6MCLK 6 cu.ft. MomCube Breast Milk Refrigerator has two lockers, each with a combination lock to ensure privacy for mothers storing their milk, which can be reset or overridden as needed with included master keys. A cycle defrost system allows for little to no maintenance of the unit, while a soft LED light is included with an on/off switch for easy viewing of interior.
The MOMCUBE™ includes a factory-installed antimicrobial handle that is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience. An LED display that allows the user to monitor and change the temperature as needed. Several alarms ensure temperature stability, and the factory-installed external door lock offers added security. The self-closing, reversible door allows for flexibility in unit placement, while the easy-grip handle makes access quick and convenient. This unit is sized with a 32.5 inches height for freestanding use in most ADA compliant applications. A hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas.
MOMCUBE™ units of various capacity, heights, and interiors are available.
- Easy to use– User-friendly design ensures effortless use for mothers and facility managers alike
- Lockers– Two lockers sized at 11″ H x 9 3/8″ W x 15 1/4″ D can hold regular and large-size maternity bags and accessories
- Individual access– Combination locks provide separate access and privacy for nursing mothers
- CDC-compliant temperature– Preset temperature remains within recommended range for mother’s milk storage
- Hospital-grade construction– Ensures safe and compliant storage with 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor extended warranty
- ADA compatible height– Sized at 32.5 inches high for freestanding use with most ADA compliant applications
- Locker key– Overrides combination locks to access locker contents as necessary
- Door lock– Added security on the exterior door (2 keys included)
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle– Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce the spread of germs
- Reversible door– Provides flexibility in product placement
- LED display– Allows for easy reading of unit temperature
- Power loss alarm– Alerts when unit loses power; NOTE: Alarm is battery-powered and has a limited time to alarm
- Door alarm– Sounds if door is left open for more than 3 minutes
- Temperature alarm– Signals if unit’s temperature goes out of recommended range
- Self-closing door– Added unit efficiency and security for busy office environments; NOTE: Reversing the door will undo the self-closing door function
- Minimal user maintenance– Cycle defrost system ensures easy upkeep of unit
- Interior light– Efficient LED lights allows easy viewing of contents
- Hospital grade cord with ‘green dot’ plug– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Easy-grip handle– Blue finish handle for user-friendly accessibility
- Environmentally friendly– Designed with eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerants
- Additional choices– Units of various capacities, heights, and interiors are available.
- CARB Compliant– Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Height of Cabinet– 32.5″
- Width– 23.38″
- Width with Door Open– 23.88″
- Depth– 24.38″
- Depth with Handle– 26.13″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.5″
- Capacity– 6.0 cu.ft.
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 0.75
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 130.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 146.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 2 Years
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R600a
- Refrigerant Amount– 1.66oz.
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 33 to 40ºF
- Sound Level– 36.4 dB
- Interior Height– 24.5″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.0″
- Compressor Step Height– 6.5″
- Compressor Step Width– 20.0″
- Compressor Step Depth- 5.0″
KAL– Keyless Access Lock
DL2B– Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
LHD– Left hand door swing
LockBoxSS– Interior locking compartment
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional