Summit PHC115G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer
Summit PHC115G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer 11 cu.ft. has stainless steel inside and out for durability that measures 63.75″ H x 23.63″ W x 24.13″ D. Single chamber warming cabinet with glass door, stainless steel construction, digital thermostat and lock.
Blanket Warmer Overview:
- Stainless steel construction inside and out for durable use and easy cleaning
- Digital controls conveniently located for easy adjustment and temperature viewing
- Full length glass door keeps complete interior in view for easy inventory check
- Factory installed lock allows you to restrict access to staff
- Self-closing glass door prevents heat loss and conserves energy
- Cantilevered shelving makes it easy to adjust interior configuration
- Designed and constructed in the USA
- Temperature range: 120º to 150ºF
Summit PHC115G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer PURETHERM brings value and convenience to warming cabinets, with user-friendly models designed and constructed in the USA.
The Summit PHC115G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer is a single chamber warming cabinet ideal for hospital settings keeping blankets at the proper temperature. The self-closing double pane tempered glass door ensures your staff can quickly check inventory with a display that goes down to the floor. Both the interior and exterior are constructed from stainless steel to ensure easy cleanup and long-lasting durability. Sized with a 24″ footprint, this unit takes up little space but can accommodate up to 11 cu.ft.
Inside, the Summit PHC115G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer is designed to operate between 120º and 150ºF with a foamed-in-place cabinet to ensure efficient insulation. This unit is featured with a digital thermostat that includes a large LED temperature readout to keep you easily informed of the interior conditions. Adjustable cantilevered shelving allows you to rearrange the interior to your preferred configuration. The chrome shelves are trimmed with a heat-safe rubber finish for added protection when loading and unloading warmed contents.
The Summit PHC115G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer includes a factory installed lock on the stainless steel trimmed door. We offer an optional dolly (DollyPHC) specially designed for this unit to allow for easier mobility and cleanup.
Blanket Warmer Features:
- Digital thermostat– Electronic controls are conveniently located for easy temperature adjustment
- Electronic readout Large– LED temperature display ensures your staff can easily monitor the interior temperature
- 120 to 150ºF Temperature Range– Designed and set for hospital blankets
- Double pane tempered glass door– Heat-safe glass door offers a full view of stored contents, with a stainless steel door trim to highlight the interior
- Professional handle– Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Cantilevered shelving system– Easily adjustable to accommodate virtually any size
- Rubber trimmed chrome shelves– Shelves include heat resistant trim to protect staff when loading and unloading
- Stainless steel interior– Interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet– Complete stainless steel construction allows freestanding use
Blanket Warmer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 63.75″
- Width– 23.63″
- Depth– 24.13″
- Depth with Handle– 25.25″
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.25″
- Capacity– 11.0 cu.ft.
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 5.5
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 145.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 170.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– No
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Interior Height– 50.0″
- Interior Width– 19.5″
- Interior Depth– 18.75″
- Dolly– Optional
- Temperature Range– 120 to 150ºF
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional