Summit PHC61G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer
Summit PHC61G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer stainless steel cabinet and interior for improved sanitation and durability that measures 39.5″ H x 23.63″ W x 23.5″ D. Single chamber warming cabinet with glass door, stainless steel interior, digital thermostat, and lock.
Blanket Warmer Overview:
- Stainless steel construction inside and out for durable use and easy cleaning
- Digital controls conveniently located for easy adjustment and temperature viewing
- Full length glass door keeps complete interior in view for easy inventory check
- Factory installed lock allows you to restrict access to staff
- Cantilevered shelving makes it easy to adjust interior configuration
- Designed and constructed in the USA
- Temperature range: 120º to 150ºF
SUMMIT PURETHERM brings value and convenience to warming cabinets, with user-friendly models designed and constructed in the USA.
The Summit PHC61G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer is a single chamber warming cabinet ideal for hospital settings keeping blankets at the proper temperature. The double pane tempered glass door ensures your staff can quickly check inventory with a display that goes down to the floor. A user-reversible door swing and pro style handle offers added convenience. The interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure easy cleanup and long-lasting durability. Sized with a 24″ footprint, this unit takes up little space but can accommodate up to 5 cu.ft of storage.
Inside, the Summit PHC61G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer is designed to operate between 120º and 150ºF with a foamed-in-place cabinet to ensure efficient insulation. This unit is featured with a digital thermostat that includes a large LED temperature readout to keep you easily informed of the interior conditions. Adjustable cantilevered shelving allows you to rearrange the interior to your preferred configuration. The chrome shelves are trimmed with a heat-safe rubber finish for added protection when loading and unloading warmed contents.
Summit PHC61G Stainless Steel Blanket Warmer includes a factory installed lock on the stainless steel trimmed door. We offer an optional dolly (DollyPHC) specially designed for this unit to allow for easier mobility and cleanup.
Blanket Warmer Features:
- Digital thermostat Electronic controls are conveniently located for easy temperature adjustment
- Electronic readout Large LED temperature display ensures your staff can easily monitor the interior temperature
- 120 to 150ºF Temperature Range Designed and set for hospital blankets
- Double pane tempered glass door Heat-safe glass door offers a full view of stored contents, with a stainless steel door trim to highlight the interior
- Professional handle Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Cantilevered shelving system Easily adjustable to accommodate virtually any size
- Rubber trimmed chrome shelves Shelves include heat resistant trim to protect staff when loading and unloading
- Stainless steel interior Interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Factory installed lock Keyed lock for a secure interior
Blanket Warmer Specifications:
- Height– 39.38″
- Width– 23.63″
- Depth– 23.5″
- Depth with Handle– 25.38″
- Depth with door at 90°– 45.5″
- Capacity– 5.0 cu.ft.
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– Black
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Amps– 5.5
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 140.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight– 170.0 lbs.
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
Blanket Warmer Cabinet
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Shelf Type– Wire
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Interior Height– 26.0″
- Interior Width– 20.0″
- Interior Depth– 17.5″
- Dolly– Optional
- Temperature Range– 120 to 150ºF
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional