UMF 4010-650-200 Patient Centric Power Procedure Chair
UMF 4010-650-200 Patient Centric Power Procedure Chair Low Access is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19” and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds. The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
The UMF 4010-650-200 Patient Centric Power Procedure Chair with its four function hand control is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4010 make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries.
UMF 4010-650-200 Patient Centric Power Procedure Chair features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19” allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to patients with limited mobility.
The UMF 4010-650-200 Patient Centric Power Procedure Chair comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
Power Procedure Chair Features:
- Chair Designed for Head and Neck Centric Practices
- 650 lb. (294.84 kg) Patient Weight Capacity
- Low Access ADA Height 18.5” ( ±0.5”) 46.9cm (±1.27cm)
- 4 Power Functions: Hi-Lo, Back, Tilt, Leg Lift & Extension
- Hand Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning® 2 Programmable Positions & Return-to-Home
- Foot Control with OneTouch Patient Positioning® 2 Programmable Positions and Return-to-Home
- Double-articulating Headrest with Height Adjustability and Interchangeable Headrest Options
- Slim Back Cushion for Accessibility
- Removable Seamless Upholstered Cushion
- Trendelenburg Position
- Hospital-Grade Electrical Receptacle with Child Safety Cover (Patient Left)
- Concealed Paper Roll Holder
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Power Procedure Chair Specifications:
- Height: Min. 18.5” (± .5”) 46.9cm (±1.27cm) at seat Max. 37” at seat (93.9cm)
- Seat Width: 28” (71.12cm)
- Back Width: 24.5” (62.23cm)
- Length: 70” – 80” with foot section extended (177.8cm – 203.2cm)
- Leg Rest: 28” W x 13” D (71.12cm W x 33.02cm D)
- Dual Electro-Mechanical Actuator System for Efficient Speed
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60HZ
- International Model 4010-650-101: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
UMF Medical are committed to providing excellence for health care providers in service to their patients. For nearly 60 years, our customers have relied upon the excellent construction, durability and reliability of UMF Medical products. The skilled craftsmen and women of UMF Medical proudly make the world’s finest exam tables and equipment in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Because we understand the needs of healthcare professionals, each product is built to promote excellence, efficiency and service in the delivery of healthcare services. We stand behind our products with an excellent warranty and customer service program.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.