Wallach 900506-2-N2O N2O Cryosurgical Console System
Wallach 900506-2-N2O N2O Cryosurgical Console System high performance features and professional appearance make the WA1000B your best choice. Wallach WA1000B Cryosurgical System with Temp, Timer, Base, and LL100 – N2O with TC, offers the ideal combination of easy-to-use controls and built in safety features. It uses the powerful LL100 two-trigger freezer. Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered and can be stopped instantly. Wallach 900506-2-N2O N2O Cryosurgical Console System console-mounted switch must be activitated to permit gas to flow into the LL100 and a color-coded gauge provides gas pressure reading at a glance. The Temperature Indicator gives surgeons unparalleled control and efficiency during cryosurgery. A large selection of reusable sterilizable cryotips and disposable plastic shields are available. *This system does not include the probes, tanks and tips.
Cryosurgical Console System Features:
- All the advantages of the LL100 Freezer
- N2O Tanks, probe and tips not included
- Precise read-out of tip temperature on thermocoupled tips
- Read the depth of freeze using an independent hypodermic thermocouple
- Audible freeze timer starts when freezing temperature is reached an records total time the tip is actually freezing
- N2O Cylinders offer approximately 80 minutes of freeze time
- Cylinder (optional) N2O cylinders (20 lb.) offer approximately 80 minutes of freeze time.
- Cylinders are provided unfilled and may be filled locally at a medical gas supplier
- Disposable Plastic Shields for Cryotips Shields are renewed with each procedure. They act as an insulator to prevent the tip from adhering to tissue in unwanted areas. The shield also assures proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop, provided tabs on shield are correctly fitted into grooves on the metal tips
- One Year Manufacture Warranty
CooperSurgical products are engineered for optimal efficiency and effectiveness for consistently successful results.
We offer an extensive array of products to address the special needs of women, throughout their lives and across all healthcare settings. Our products are used by obstetricians, gynecologists, and other healthcare professionals for a wide variety of procedures, from basic gynecological exams to complex surgical procedures.
The depth and breadth of our product portfolio reflects our continuing efforts to bring the best available products and technologies to clinicians worldwide.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals
There are no reviews yet.