Medtronic OXI-P/I Oxiband Pediatric Infant Sensor
Medtronic OXI-P/I Oxiband Pediatric Infant Sensor for spot checks or short-term monitoring. Non-sterile and easy-to-use design. Built-in shielding protects signal from electronic noise. High quality LEDs maximize tracking capabilities. Medtronic OXI-P/I Oxiband Pediatric Infant Sensor head design optimizes signal and shields detector from ambient light.
Infant Sensor Feature:
- Oxiband Pediatric Infant Sensor
- 1 per box
With our continuous pulse oximetry, clinicians can:
- Obtain accurate readings, even during low perfusion and most types of signal interference, including patient motion.1
- Oversee a wide range of patients, from neonates to adults, including those who require long-term monitoring.
- Improve the clinical relevance of the more challenging alarms and easily distinguish between minor transient events and clinically significant desaturations.2
- Accurately track SpO2 in low-saturation conditions with the LoSat expanded accuracy feature.3
- Perform quick spot-checks or continuously monitor patients in any location.
- Have confidence in the accuracy resulting from the combination of Nellcor™ monitors with OxiMax™ technology and the extensive portfolio of Nellcor™ sensors.2
Medtronic is improving healthcare for more people, in more ways, and in more places than ever before.
From advanced energy-based surgical devices to decades of experience across areas of respiratory care, we offer unmatched clinical and economic value through our range of market-leading brands. Our trusted technologies deliver performance and inspire confidence through a comprehensive approach that takes every element of a patient’s health into careful consideration.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional