Unico C8763 PowerSpin DX Centrifuge Horizontal Rotor
UNICO® is proud to present the Unico C8763 PowerSpin DX Centrifuge Horizontal Rotor with speeds up to 5500 RPM and horizontal spin rotor this centrifuge is a great instrument for a busy laboratory.
Featuring variable speed range of 500 – 5,500 RPM, to insure a clean and complete separation. Quiet and dependable, with a maintenance free motor, stainless steel tube shields it can be used to process blood, urine,fecal and other specimens.
The all digital front panel with 3 pre-programmed options:
- 3 minutes at 4,000G (for BD Barricor™ tube)
- 1800 RPM for 5 minutes for Urine
- 10 minutes at 2,000G
- Custom settings are easy and intuitive with all digital panel and oversized display.
4000G for 3min is perfect for Barricor™ Tubes. BD Vacutainer® Barricor™ Plasma Blood Collection Tube are single-use, plastic, evacuated tubes with lithium heparin and a mechanical separator.
© 2016 BD. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, BD, the BD Logo and all other trademarks are property of Becton, Dickinson and Company
PowerSpin DX Centrifuge Specifications
- Speed (RPM)– 500~4000 rpm
- Maximum RCF (g)– 4000
- Rotor– 6 place horizontal
- Tube Size– 2-15ml
- Motor– DC
- Power Input– 110V
PowerSpin DX Centrifuge Size and Weight
- Size– 13.75 inch Height (22 inch height with lid open) x 15 inch Deep x 11 inch Width
- Shipping Size– 19″X18″X15″
- Weight– 31 LBS
- Shipping Weight– 36 LBS
PowerSpin DX Centrifuge Optional Features:
- C8600-01– 6 Place Horizontal Rotor, 2-15ml for DX Centrifuge
- C8600-02– 4 Place Horizontal rotor, 50ml DX Centrifuge
- C8600-03M– 24 Place Fixed Angle Rotor, 2-15ml for DX Centrifuge, Metal (without Tube Shields)
- C800-02– Regular tube shield, pack of 2
- C800-03– Adapter for short tubes, pack of 10
- C800-04– Pediatric or microtube adapter, pack of 2
- C800-05– Tube Lift Adapters, Pk/12
UNICO was founded in 1991 and has grown steadily thanks to our uncompromising commitment to quality products & services and the support of our customers. Our technical and support staff are available to help you select the best products for your applications. We carry a large inventory and service everything we sell in addition to offering repair and maintenance on all products.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional