Unico G383SP-LED Trinocular Microscopes
Unico G383SP-LED Trinocular Microscopes was designed with your viewing comfort in mind. The standard 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces are engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses. Each eye tube features independent focusing diopter adjustment to compensate for the natural vision differential between each eye. The base design adds stability to the body while allowing extra room for hand access to the oversized coarse and fine focus controls and easy access to the coaxial mechanical stage controls.
With use you will come to appreciate the precise mechanical stage movement, optical clarity, flat field and comfortable viewing. A comprehensive manual includes care and maintenance instructions.
- Head– Trinocular
- Coated Optics– All optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, Anti-Fungal
- Eyepiece– High-Eyepoint WF10X/18
- Objectives– Semi-Plan 4X/10X/40X/100X(oil)
- Nosepiece– 4 hole standard.
- Focal Length– 160 mm
- Magnification– 4X/10X/40X/100X(oil)
- Stand– Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat
- Condenser– Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with port for optional Simple Phase Contrast Annulus insertion. Focusable for concentrated or diffuse lighting with rack and pinion movement
- Focusing– Smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences
- Stage– Built-in graduated mechanical stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size: 142 mm x 132 mm. Range of X-Y stage movement: 55 mm x 75 mm. Spring loaded slide holder
- Illumination– LED
- Iris Diaphragm– Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design
- Electrical– 110V-60 Hz to 240V-50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250V 1.5A. UL & CSA approved electrical parts
- Warranty– 5-year limited warranty, excludes bulb and fuses
- Other– Plastic dust cover included
- Size– 9.5 in x 7.5 in x 16 in
- Shipping Size– 13.5 in x 10.5 in x 17.5 in
- Weight– 14 lbs
- Shipping Weight– 18 lbs
UNICO was founded in 1991 and has grown steadily thanks to our uncompromising commitment to quality products & services and the support of our customers. Our technical and support staff are available to help you select the best products for your applications. We carry a large inventory and service everything we sell in addition to offering repair and maintenance on all products.
To make quality laboratory products available to distributors that any Physician, Veterinarian, Lab Technician, Researcher or Teacher would be proud to use in their lab.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional