Harloff AL8W10EKC4PC Aluminum Four Drawer Punch Card Medication Cart
Harloff AL8W10EKC4PC Aluminum Four Drawer Punch Card Medication Cart with Electronic Lock were designed to accommodate all types of medication packaging. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features and offers multiple locking options.
Medication Cart Features:
- Single column medication cart with up to 400 punch card
- Locking narcotics storage included
- Internal pullout shelf on right side
- CompX® brand electronic keypad lock on cabinet with key lock override
- Access rights may be assigned for up to 250 users per cart
- Drawers automatically re-lock after access (pre-set or programmed time)
- Painted steel top rail / push handle
- Removable plastic top
- Protective pontoon bumper
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are extended
- 5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Cart is delivered fully assembled and ready to use
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for standard accessories
- Latex free
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish available in 17 colors
- Twelve year warranty
Additional Option: 41052 – Lockview® Software
- USB dongle with RJ-11 cable.
- Allows user to interact with electronic lock through a laptop or PC.
- Software enables mass programming, view of audit trail (who accessed the cart and when), changes in auto re-lock timing, etc.
Medication Cart Construction:
- All aluminum, light-weight construction
Medication Cart Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23” W x 17” D
Medication Cart Drawer Configuration:
- (1) – 3.25” multi-purpose storage drawer
- (1) – 10” drawer with adjustable dividers and locking narcotics box
- (2) – 10” drawers with adjustable dividers
Medication Cart Assembled Dimensions:
- 48” H x 31” W x 24.75” D
- Writing Surface: 44”
- Cart weight: 120 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 160 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional