Harloff WL480PC-DC Wood Laminate Punch Card Medication Cart
Harloff WL480PC-DC Wood Laminate Punch Card Medication Cart provide an attractive alternative for facilities looking to soften their institutional appearance. Culture change initiatives in Long Term Care encourage homes to move away from traditional style medication carts to options with the look of medication furniture.
Harloff WL480PC-DC Wood Laminate Punch Card Medication Cart were purpose designed to meet industry standards for security and function. The wood vinyl and wood laminate style medication carts look like a piece of furniture but have the internal design and locking system to meet the demands of Long Term Care use.
This wood look mobile 480 punch card medication cart provides an attractive alternative to traditional medication carts. Designed to look like a piece of furniture with the internal design and locking system to meet the demands of Long Term Care use.
Medication Cart Cart Features:
- Single column medication cart with 480 punch card capacity
- BEST® brand lock on cabinet
- Illinois lock on narcotics box located in top drawer
- Adjustable row dividers for punch card and liquid storage
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- Painted steel pull-out shelf
- 4″ ball-bearing premium rubber casters all full swivel
- Bottom skirting conceals casters
- Cart is washable with soap and water
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture
- Twelve year manufacturer’s warranty
Medication Cart Construction:
- Aluminum base and internal frame
- MDF panels covered with a special heat-pressed laminate
Medication Cart Drawer Configuration:
- 1 ea – 4” multipurpose storage drawer
- 2 ea – 9.75” punch card drawers
- 1 ea – 9.75″ drawer with internal locking narcotics box
Medication Cart Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 17” D x 27.5” W
Medication Cart Assembled Dimensions:
- 45” H x 35.5” W x 22.5” D
- Writing Surface: 44”
- Cart weight: 220 lbs
- Approx shipping weight: 290lbs
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional