Harloff AL810EKC4PC Aluminum Punch Card Medication Cart
Harloff AL810EKC4PC Aluminum Punch Card Medication Cart with Standard Package with CompX® Electronic Lock medication carts were designed to accommodate all types of medication packaging. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features and offers multiple locking options.
- Single column medication cart with up to 400 punch card capacity
- Locking narcotics storage included
- Internal pullout shelf on right side
- CompX® brand electronic keypad lock on cabinet with key lock override
- Access rights may be assigned for up to 250 users per cart
- Drawers automatically re-lock after access (pre-set or programmed time)
- Painted steel top rail / push handle
- Removable plastic top
- Protective pontoon bumper
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are extended
- 5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Cart is delivered fully assembled and ready to use
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for standard accessories
- Latex free
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish available in 17 colors
- Twelve year warranty
- All aluminum, light-weight construction
Additional Option: 41052 – Lockview® Software
- USB dongle with RJ-11 cable.
- Allows user to interact with electronic lock through a laptop or PC.
- Software enables mass programming, view of audit trail (who accessed the cart and when), changes in auto re-lock timing, etc.
- (1) – 3.25” multi-purpose storage drawer
- (1) – 10” drawer with adjustable dividers and locking narcotics box
- (2) – 10” drawers with adjustable dividers
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23” W x 17” D
Assembled Cart Dimensions:
- 48” H x 31” W x 24.75” D
- Writing Surface: 44”
- Cart weight: 120 pounds
- Approximate shipping weight: 160 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional