Harloff SCBR-8DP Bronchoscope ENT Eight Scope Storage Cabinet
Harloff SCBR-8DP Bronchoscope ENT Eight Scope Storage Cabinet 1/2 Height, with Drying package, Holds up to 8 Bronchoscopes/short endoscopes Scopes, includes Fan Kit for air movement plus HEPA filter, Tambour Door, key locking.
Harloff SCBR-8DP Bronchoscope ENT Eight Scope Storage Cabinet with Tambour Locking Door, Drying Cabinet Package. The SCBR-8DP is a state of the art stationary cabinet that stores and dries up to 8 scopes. This cabinet features two fans and a HEPA® filter for drying scopes.
The Harloff SCBR-8DP Bronchoscope ENT Eight Scope Storage Cabinet can be purchased with or without the HEPA filtration and drying fans. Accommodates bronchoscopes, cystoscopes and other short scopes.
Scope Storage Cabinet Construction:
- Sturdy, 18 gauge steel
Scope Storage Cabinet Features:
- Drying fans 120VAC (220 with International plug adapter # INTLPLUGADPTR)
- Fans will run for 90 minutes after cabinet is closed (customer may adjust time)
- Fan is activated by electronic sensor each time cabinet is opened and closed
- HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of particles, 0.3 microns, exceeding AORN scope storage recommendations
- Holds up to 8 scopes in a secure stationary location
- Lockable tambour door helps protect and secure scopes
- Engineered to protect scopes and provide easy access
- Removable drip tray
- Twelve year warranty against manufactures defect
Scope Storage Cabinet Also Available:
- Cabinet without drying package #SCBR-8
Scope Storage Cabinet Assembled Dimensions:
- 56.125”H x 36.125”W x 18.75”
- Cart net weight 183 pounds
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional