Harloff SCSS8136DREDP SureDry Scope Drying Cabinet
Harloff SCSS8136DREDP SureDry Scope Drying Cabinet, Capacity of 16 Scopes, Tempered Glass Double Doors, Basic Electronic Pushbutton Lock with Key Lock Override, Factory Set User and Supervisor Code, Cabinet May be Programmed in the Field. Positive Pressure HEPA Filter Drying System. 3 Intake and 2 Exhaust Fans. Fan Run Time is Adjustable and Activated Each Time Cabinet is Closed. HEPA Filter Removes 99.7% of Particulates .03 Microns and larger, Medical Grade Electrical System.
The Harloff SCSS8136DREDP SureDry Scope Drying Cabinet with electronic lock includes the industry best Positive Pressure HEPA Filtered Drying system. Inside air is replaced inside the cabinet 4 times per minute. Meets or exceeds Joint Commission, AORN, SGNA, and AAMI guidelines.
Scope Cabinet Features:
- Fully redundant fan system
- Industries only unit with 3 intake and 2 exhaust fans
- Fan run time is fully adjustable and activated each time cabinet is closed
- HEPA filter removes 99.7% of particulates, .03 Microns
- Holds 16 scopes with secure adjustable mounting system
- Replaceable HEPA Filter system without removal of scopes
- Medical grade electrical system
- Tempered glass double doors
- Multiple locking options available including badge entry
- Removable drip tray
- Cabinets are delivered fully assembled
- Harloff’s Industry Best 12 year limited manufacturers warranty
Scope Cabinet Dimensions:
- Weight– 313 lbs
- Dimensions– 19 × 35.5 × 9*0.5″ in
Simple “Plug and Play” upgradeable with Dri-Scope Aid®, industry leading internal lumen drying system
Harloff Company has built a reputation for creating a personalized experience that’s designed to meet your specific needs. We specialize in innovative designs that are standardized to the medical profession, as well as building custom designed products to meet your unique requirements. We have an in-house engineering staff that will work with you to design specialized products, as well as field consultants who bring various levels of knowledge and expertise to our products. Our products are proudly American made here in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional