Summit VLT1250 Medical Chest Freezer Low Temperature
Summit VLT1250 Medical Chest Freezer Low Temperature 16 cu.ft. -35°C capable operation, with a high/low temperature alarm and digital controls that measures 33.0″ H x 58.0″ W x 28.0″ D. Laboratory chest freezer capable of -35º C (-31º F)operation.
Low Temp Chest Freezer Overview:
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471.
- Laboratory chest freezer with generous 16 cu.ft. capacity.
- Capable of operating at -35º C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat.
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on.
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature.
Accucold’s VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35º C (-31º F).
The Summit VLT1250 Medical Chest Freezer Low Temperature is a chest freezer with 16 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit’s exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
Summit VLT1250 Medical Chest Freezer Low Temperature is UL-S listed to NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards.
Low Temp Chest Freezer Features:
- -35º C (-31º F) capable– Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Commercially approved–ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant
- Large capacity–16.0 c.f. of storage space inside
- Digital thermostat–Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display–Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Manual defrost–No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Corner protectors–Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- Factory installed lock–Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- 100% CFC free–Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
Low Temp Chest Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 33.0″ (84 cm)
- Width– 58.0″ (147 cm)
- Depth– 28.0″ (71 cm)
- Capacity– 16.0 cu.ft. (453 L)
- Defrost Type– Manual
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ULC
- Sanitation– UL-S
- Shipping Weight– 250.0 lbs. (113 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Freezer Thermostat Type– Digital
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional