Summit ACF48WCSSADA General Purpose Medical Undercounter Freezer
Summit ACF48WCSSADA General Purpose Medical Undercounter Freezer Stainless Steel 3.1 cu.ft. with frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior that measures 32.5″ H x 23.63″ W x 23.5″ D.
General Purpose Medical Freezer Overview:
- 32″ high for use under ADA compliant counters
- Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance use
- Digital thermostat offers more precision in temperature management
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24″ spaces
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior offers lasting durability
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Commercially listed to NSF-7
- Made in the U.S.A.
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter.
At 24″ wide and 32″ high, the Summit ACF48WCSSADA General Purpose Medical Undercounter Freezer is ideally sized for various institutional settings following ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door, with a curved towel bar handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a ‘green dot’ plug for added security in high traffic areas.
Summit ACF48WCSSADA General Purpose Medical Undercounter Freezer full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves.
Made in the USA, the Summit ACF48WCSSADA General Purpose Medical Undercounter Freezer offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LCSSADA all-refrigerator.
General Purpose Medical Freezer Features:
- Slim undercounter dimensions- Sized at less than 24″ wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
- Built-in capable– Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Frost-free operation– Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
- Digital temperature control– Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior– Cabinet and door are wrapped in quality stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Professional towel bar handle– Curved towel bar style handle offers a solid grip in attractive brushed stainless steel
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
- Removable shelves– Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
- Internal fan– Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner– Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Matching refrigerator available– Pair with the FF7LCSSADA to create a matching set
- Foamed-in-place cabinet– Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Commercially approved– Design meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
General Purpose Medical Freezer Overview:
- Height of Cabinet– 32.0″ (81 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap– 32.5″ (83 cm)
- Width– 23.63″ (60 cm)
- Depth– 23.5″ (60 cm)
- Capacity– 3.1 cu.ft. (88 L)
- Defrost Type– Frost-Free
- Door– Stainless Steel
- Cabinet– Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 1.5
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
- Shipping Weight– 125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
- Estimated Time to Ship– 5 to 7 days
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
General Purpose Medical Freezer Features
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Factory Reversible
- Shelf Type– Steel
- Shelf Qty– 2
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerant Amount– 4.2 oz.
- High Side PSI– 285.0
- Low Side PSI– 70.0
- Level Legs– 4
- Temperature Range– -5 to 10ºF/-20 to -12ºC
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals