Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Medical Refrigerator Freezer
Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Medical Refrigerator Freezer Combination with separate compressor operation as recommended by the CDC that measures 56.0″ H x 19.75″ W x 22.63″ D.
Medical Refrigerator Freezer Overview:
- Independent refrigerator and freezer storage in one slim-fitting footprint for space-challenged facilities
- Specially designed and featured to meet the CDC and VFC’s guidelines for safe vaccine storage
- Assembled in the USA from domestic and imported components
- User-friendly front control panel keeps the thermostat and alarm in reach without having to open the door
- High temperature alarm includes NIST calibrated external temperature readout (NIST certificate included)
- Some assembly required
Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Medical Refrigerator Freezer Accucold offers innovative solutions to vaccine storage with the STACKMED2 stackable refrigerator-freezer combination series.
Sized just under 20″ wide, the Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Medical Refrigerator Freezer combines our popular FF511LBIMED2 auto defrost all-refrigerator with the compact FS24LMED2 all-freezer in one slim footprint. The FF511LBIMED2 offers 4.1 cu.ft. of storage, with fan-forced cooling and adjustable wire shelves to ensure even temperature distribution. The FS24LMED2 freezer utilizes static manual defrost cooling.
Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKMED2 Medical Refrigerator Freezer units both feature front-located control panels equipped with digital thermostats and NIST calibrated thermometers with high/low temperature alarms. Calibration is done in our ISO/IEC certified laboratory. The buffered temperature probes are encased in a glycol-filled bottle and secured inside the center shelf to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8″ probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment in the rear of both units. Additional features include front locks and hospital grade cords. Products in the MED2 series come with a two year warranty on parts and labor and a five year warranty on the compressor.
All Accucold STACKMED2 units ship in three boxes and require some minor assembly upon delivery. Additional stacked combinations can be created by ordering virtually any two units with our StackRack. These units can also be customized with a variety of refrigeration options, including NIST calibrated thermometers, USB data loggers, open door alarms, and much more. To create a custom combination, contact our sales team at 718-893-3900.
*NOTE: Thermostats come pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
Medical Refrigerator Freezer Features:
- Space-saving design– Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
- Meets CDC & VFC guidelines– Designed to comply with the most current guidelines for vaccine storage
- FF511LBIMED2 all-refrigerator– 4.1 cu.ft. auto defrost medical all-refrigerator with digital controls, internal fan-forced cooling, adjustable wire shelves, and a flat door liner
- FS24LMED2 all-freezer– Compact manual defrost all-freezer with digital thermostat and wire shelving
- Easy assembly– Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
- Digital thermostats– Digital microprocessor for easy and precise temperature management, with all controls externally located for added convenience
- Access ports– Rear-mounted 3/8″ access port in both units allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
- High/low temperature alarms– Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display– Alarms include continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probes– Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle and stored in a fixed box on the center shelf. This is the ideal way to produce temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC’s guidelines
- Hospital grade cords with ‘green dot’ plugs– Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety (both units)
- Factory installed locks– Both models include front locks for added security, with two keys included for each unit
- Anti-tip bracket included– StackRack ships with anti-tip bracket for easy aftermarket installation
- Foamed-in-place cabinets– Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gaskets– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada– ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Factory reversible door swing– Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- Extended warranty– This unit comes with a two-year limited warranty on parts & labor and five-year warranty on the compressor
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Medical Refrigerator Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 56.0″ (142 cm)
- Width– 19.75″ (50 cm)
- Depth– b22.63″ (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle– 24.63″ (63 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°– 40.75″ (104 cm)
- Capacity– 5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible Factory– Reversible
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Interior Light– Yes
- Refrigerator – Interior Height– 28.5″ (72 cm)
- Refrigerator – Interior Width– 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Refrigerator – Interior Depth– 17.25″ (44 cm)
- Refrigerator – Capacity– 4.1 cu.ft
- Refrigerator – Shelf Type– Wire
- Refrigerator – Shelf Qty– 3
- Refrigerator – Temperature Range– 2º to 8ºC
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Amount– 1.75 oz.
- Freezer – Interior Height– 14.38″ (37 cm)
- Freezer – Interior Width– 13.5″ (34 cm)
- Freezer – Interior Depth– 13.25″ (34 cm)
- Freezer – Capacity– 1.4 cu.ft
- Freezer – Shelf Type– Wire
- Freezer – Shelf Qty– 1
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Freezer – Temperature Range– -20º to -15ºC
- Freezer – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Freezer – Refrigerant Amount– 1.5 oz.
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals