Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKPRO General Purpose Refrigerator Freezer
Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKPRO General Purpose Refrigerator Freezer Stackable design allows you to maximize limited floor space while enjoying the full storage convenience of an independent refrigerator and freezer that measures 54.0″ H x 19.25″ W x 22.25″ D.
Refrigerator Freezer Overview:
- Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling in one 20″ wide unit
- Both models include factory-installed access ports to allow users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Factory installed locks provide security you can count on
- Some assembly required
Accucold’s stackable PRO series refrigerator-freezer combinations offer space-saving cooling solutions for general purpose use.
Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKPRO General Purpose Refrigerator Freezer sized at just 20″ wide, the Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKPRO Medical Refrigerator Freezer combines two slim-fitting units into one compact footprint. All-refrigerator FF511LPRO features a 4.1 cu.ft. interior with adjustable wire shelves for flexible storage. The digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management, with an internal fan for even cooling from top to bottom. Compact FS24LPRO all-freezer utilizes a static manual defrost cooling system. It includes a removable wire shelf, flat door liner, and dial thermostat.
Summit FF511L-FS24LSTACKPRO General Purpose Refrigerator Freezer models both include front locks for added security and user-reversible doors to accommodate various setups. Hospital grade cords with ‘green dot’ plugs offer added convenience for busy facilities, ensuring the cords are not easily dislodged from the wall socket. Factory-installed probe holes are included on both units to allow users to install their own monitoring devices.
All Accucold STACKPRO units ship in three boxes and require some minor assembly upon delivery. Additional stacked combinations can be created by ordering virtually any two units with our StackRack. These units can also be customized with a variety of refrigeration options, including NIST calibrated thermometers, USB data loggers, open door alarms, and much more. To create a custom combination, contact our sales team at 718-893-3900.
*NOTE: The refrigerator’s thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
Refrigerator Freezer Features:
- Space-saving design– Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
- Slim 20″ width– Ideal for use in space-challenged facilities
- FF511LPRO all-refrigerator– Auto defrost all-refrigerator with digital controls, internal fan, adjustable shelving, and probe hole
- FS24LPRO freezer– Manual defrost compact all-freezer includes removable shelf
- Factory installed probe hole– Rear-mounted 3/8″ access port in both units allows users to install their own monitoring equipment Hospital grade cords with ‘green dot’ plugs– Secure three-pronged cords for added unit safety in high traffic facilities
- Factory installed locks– Both models include front locks for added security, with two keys included for each unit
- Easy assembly– Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
- Anti-tip bracket– StackRack ships with anti-tip bracket for easy aftermarket installation
- Foamed-in-place cabinets– Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gaskets– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada– ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Reversible doors– Both units feature user-reversible door swings
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Refrigerator Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 54.0″ (137 cm)
- Width– 19.25″ (49 cm)
- Depth– 22.25″ (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle– 23.0″ (58 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°– 39.5″ (100 cm)
- Capacity– 5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Interior Light– Yes
- Refrigerator – Interior Width– 19.25″ (49 cm)
- Refrigerator – Interior Depth– 21.38″ (54 cm)
- Refrigerator – Capacity– 4.1 cu.ft
- Refrigerator – Shelf Type– Wire
- Refrigerator – Shelf Qty– 3
- Refrigerator – Temperature Range– 2 to 8ºC
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Amount– 1.75 oz.
- Freezer – Interior Width– 18.5″ (47 cm)
- Freezer – Interior Depth– 17.63″ (45 cm)
- Freezer – Capacity– 1.4 cu.ft
- Freezer – Shelf Type– Wire
- Freezer – Shelf Qty– 1
- Thermostat Type– Digital + Dial
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Freezer – Temperature Range– -20º to -15ºC
- Freezer – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Freezer – Refrigerant Amount– 1.5 oz.
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals