Summit FF6L-FS24LSTACKPRO Medical Refrigerator Freezer
Summit FF6L-FS24LSTACKPRO Medical Refrigerator Freezer stackable design allows you to maximize limited floor space while enjoying the full storage convenience of an independent refrigerator and freezer and measures 54.0″ H x 23.63″ W x 23.5″ D.
Medical Refrigerator Freezer Overview:
- Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling in one 20″ wide unit
- Both models are equipped with factory-installed probe holes for user-provided monitoring equipment
- Customizable design can accept additional options, including temperature alarms, data loggers, and thermometers
- Front locks provide security you can count on
- Some assembly required
Summit FF6L-FS24LSTACKPRO Medical Refrigerator Freezer Accucold’s stackable PRO series refrigerator-freezer combinations offer space-saving cooling solutions for general purpose use.
Sized at just 24″ wide, the Summit FF6L-FS24LSTACKPRO Medical Refrigerator Freezer combines two slim-fitting units into one compact footprint. All-refrigerator FF6LPRO is made in Europe and features a 5.5 cu.ft. auto defrost interior with adjustable wire shelves and door storage. The digital thermostat provides easy temperature management, with an internal fan to ensure even cooling from top to bottom. Compact FS24LPRO all-freezer utilizes a static manual defrost cooling system. It includes a removable wire shelf, flat door liner, and dial thermostat.
Summit FF6L-FS24LSTACKPRO Medical Refrigerator Freezer models both include front locks for added security and user-reversible doors to accommodate various setups. Hospital grade cords with ‘green dot’ plugs offer added convenience for busy facilities, ensuring the cords are not easily dislodged from the wall socket. Factory-installed probe holes are included on both units to allow users to install their own monitoring devices.
All Accucold STACKPRO units ship in three boxes and require some minor assembly upon delivery. Additional stacked combinations can be created by ordering virtually any two units with our StackRack. These units can also be customized with a variety of refrigeration options, including NIST calibrated thermometers, USB data loggers, open door alarms, and much more. To create a custom combination, contact our sales team at 718-893-3900.
*NOTE: The refrigerator’s thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order.
Medical Refrigerator FreezerFeatures:
- Space-saving design– Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
- FF6LPRO all-refrigerator– 5.5 cu.ft. auto defrost all-refrigerator includes a digital thermostat, internal fan, wire shelving, and door storage
- FS24LPRO freezer– Compact manual defrost all-freezer with factory-installed probe hole
- Access ports– Refrigerator and freezer include a 3/8″ factory-installed probe hole to allow users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Hospital grade cords with ‘green dot’ plugs– Secure three-pronged cords for added unit safety
- Factory installed locks– Both models include front locks for added security, with two keys included for each unit
- Easy assembly– Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
- Anti-tip bracket included– StackRack ships with anti-tip bracket for easy aftermarket installation
- Foamed-in-place cabinets– Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gaskets– Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada– ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- Reversible doors– User-reversible door swings on both models for more flexibility
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Medical Refrigerator Freezer Specifications:
- Height of Cabinet– 54.0″ (137 cm)
- Width– 23.63″ (60 cm)
- Depth– 23.5″ (60 cm)
- Capacity– 6.9 cu.ft. (195 L)
- Door– White
- Cabinet– White
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– Yes
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Drawer Qty– 1
- Interior Light– Yes
- Refrigerator – Interior Height– 27.75″ (70 cm)
- Refrigerator – Interior Width– 20.0″ (51 cm)
- Refrigerator – Interior Depth– 17.5″ (44 cm)
- Refrigerator – Capacity– 5.5 cu.ft
- Refrigerator – Shelf Type– Wire
- Refrigerator – Shelf Qty– 3
- Refrigerator – Full Door Shelves– 3
- Refrigerator – Temperature Range– 2 to 8ºC
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerator – Refrigerant Amount– 1.8 oz.
- Freezer – Interior Height– 14.38″ (37 cm)
- Freezer – Interior Width– 13.5″ (34 cm)
- Freezer – Interior Depth– 13.25″ (34 cm)
- Freezer – Capacity– 1.4 cu.ft
- Freezer – Shelf Type– Wire
- Freezer – Shelf Qty– 1
- Thermostat Type– Digital + Dial
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Freezer – Temperature Range– -20º to -15ºC
- Freezer – Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Freezer – Refrigerant Amount– 1.5 oz.
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals