Summit ACR1415RH Medical Vaccine 14 cf Refrigerator
Summit ACR1415RH Medical Vaccine 14 cf Refrigerator Stainless steel interior for improved sanitation that measures 66.75″ H x 23.63″ W x 24.25″ D. Glass door pharmaceutical storage refrigerator, right hand door swing.
- Large 14 cu.ft. capacity with the flexibility of adjustable cantilevered shelving
Accucold™ refrigerator for pharmaceutical storage.
- Self-closing door ensures stored items are not accidentally overexposed to warm temperatures.
- LED lighting provides optimum visibility for stored contents.
- Includes 4 heavy duty molded plastic shelves for durable storage.
- Factory installed lock offers added security.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.
- Made in North America.
Summit ACR1415RH Medical Vaccine 14 cf Refrigerator Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of pharmaceutical refrigeration for temperature-safe storage of sensitive materials.
Made in North America, the Summit ACR1415RH Medical Vaccine 14 cf Refrigerator offers 14 cu.ft. of interior storage inside a conveniently sized footprint that’s less than 25″ wide and deep. Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. The shelves are constructed from heavy duty recycled molded plastic for lasting durability. Fan-forced cooling ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the stainless steel interior. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with an audible open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm. Designed for optimum pharmaceutical storage, the temperature range is 2ºC to 8ºC.
The Summit ACR1415RH Medical Vaccine 14 cf Refrigerator comes with a stainless steel cabinet with a self-closing door, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure items aren’t accidentally exposed to room temperature. A factory-installed front lock helps to secure items, with an easy grip handle designed to last. LED lighting in the door panel offers an efficient presentation, while the tempered glass offers a heat-safe view. A hidden light switch is conveniently located towards the top of the unit, letting staff turn the lights off when needed. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 commercial standards. It features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser.
NOTE: This unit has a right hand door swing and is not field reversible.
- Commercially approved– ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and meets UL-471
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish– Cabinet and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel
- Large capacity– 14 cu.ft. interior for maximum storage convenience
- LED lighting– Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Automatic defrost– Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Glass door– Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents, with an argon gas-filled door pane to prevent condensation buildup
- Factory installed lock– Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Adjustable cantilevered shelves– Adjustable shelving accommodates virtually any size with convenient cantilevered system
- Self-closing door– Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- Fan-cooled interior– Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Danfoss compressor–1/4 horsepower high efficiency compressor for quality storage
- Operates between 2º and 8ºC– Designed to maintain temperatures as recommended by the CDC
- Right hand door swing– Door is not field reversible
- Easy grip handle– Solid handle offers a sturdy grip
- 100% CFC free– Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet– 66.0″ (168 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap– 66.75″ (170 cm)
- Width– 23.63″ (60 cm)
- Depth– 24.25″ (62 cm)
- Depth with Handle– 26.5″ (67 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°– 46.25″ (117 cm)
- Capacity– 14.0 cu.ft. (396 L)
- Defrost Type– Automatic
- Door– Glass
- Cabinet– Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety– ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety– ETL-C
- Sanitation– ETL-S
- Amps– 4.4
- Voltage/Frequency– 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight– 170.0 lbs. (77 kg)
- Shipping Weight– 210.0 lbs. (95 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty– 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty– 5 Years
- Door Swing– RHD
- Reversible– No
- Shelf Type– Plastic
- Shelf Qty– 4
- Adjustable Shelves– Yes
- Thermostat Type– Digital
- Fan Type– Interior
- Refrigerant Type– R134a
- Refrigerant Amount– 5.66oz.
- High Side PSI– 186.0
- Low Side PSI– 86.0
- Interior Light– Yes
- Temperature Range– 2° to 8°C
- Interior Height– 44.5″ (113 cm)
- Interior Width– 20.5″ (52 cm)
- Interior Depth– 19.5″ (50 cm)
Summit Appliance manufactures compact and specialty major appliances: including refrigerators, freezers, laboratory and scientific refrigeration and refrigerated and freezer drawers. Our products are grouped into: laboratory, medical and scientific refrigerators and freezers.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals