ABS ABT-HC-MFP-20 Laboratory Freezer Manual Defrost
The Standard Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Freezers take a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies
Models are ETL Listed and are backed by a two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty.
Models utilize environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Laboratory Freezer Features:
- 20 cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged
- 2 Probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8″)
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Natural, hydrocarbon refrigerant (r290)
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
Laboratory Freezer Specifications:
- Exterior dimensions: 30 ¾ “W X 29” D X 74 5/8″H note: this unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Manual defrost
- 115v, 60 hz, 6 amps, 1/2 hp
- Energy star certified
- Shipping weight: 240 lbs.
Laboratory Freezer Temp Controller:
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range:-15°c – -25°c
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.
There are no reviews yet.