ABS PH-ABT-NSF-S23G Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator
These standard upright ABS PH-ABT-NSF-S23G Pharmacy Vaccine Refrigerator are designed in accordance with the NSF/ANSI 456 Standard for Vaccine Storage. Refrigerators protect pharmaceuticals at optimal temperatures, preventing waste and allowing for peak delivery.
These glass door refrigerators utilize microprocessor controllers and feature temperature alarms, remote alarm contacts, LED interior lighting, and probe access ports. American Biotech Supply Vaccine Storage Refrigerators utilize HFC-free refrigerant for environmental health and energy efficiency.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
*-one or more of these certifications may apply to this unit.
Laboratory Refrigerator Features:
- Description– single glass door pharmacy/vaccine upright refrigerator
- Operational environment– indoor use only, +18°c to +26°c (+65°f to +78°f), <70% rh
- Storage capacity- -23 cu. Ft. Gross volume
- Door– one swing glass door, self-closing, right hinged, non-reversible, magnetic sealed gasket, keyed lock
- Shelves– five shelves (four adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back
- Mounting– 3 1/2″ swivel castors(two locking)
- Interior lighting– shielded, switched led lighting, full coverage, balanced spectrum
- Airflow management– forced air technology, patent pending
- External probe access– rear wall port (3/4″) dia.
- Insulation– cabinet is foamed-in-place with epa compliant high density urethane foam
- Exterior materials– white powder coated steel
- Access control– pyxis®, omnicell® and acudose rx® compatible
- General warranty– two (2) years parts and labor warranty, excluding display probe calibration
- Compressor warranty– five (5) years compressor warranty
- Power plug/power cord- nema 5-15 plug, 8 to 10 ft typical, conforms to ul471 requirements, vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Facility electrical requirement– 110-120v ac: 15 a (minimum)
- Agency listing and certification– certified with the temperature performance requirements as defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage for all testing scenarios. Ul, c-ul, etl, c-etl listed and certified to ul471 standard, hydrocarbon refrigerant safety.
- Included accessories– temperature monitor device (tmd) complies with the current cdc guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. Field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Dimensions– 26 7/8″ w X 34 7/8″ d X 81 3/4″ h
- Product weight– 302 lbs.
- Shipping weight — 342 lbs.
- Rated amperage– 3 amps
- Compressor– hermetic, high performance
- Refrigerant– epa snap compliant, r290, propane
- Condenser– fin and tube design, high efficiency fan
- Evaporator– fin and tube design, high efficiency fan
- Defrost– cycle optimized, zero energy
- Uniformity¹ (cabinet air)– +/- 1.0°c
- Stability² (cabinet air)– +/- 1.1°c
- Maximum temperature variation– +/-1.4°c
- Temperature rise after an after 8 sec door openings– temperature did not exceed 6.7°c at any probe for all required nsf/ansi 456 testing protocolsᶟ
- Recovery after 3 min door opening– all probes recover to under 8°c within 6.5 min.
- Energy consumption– 1.32 kwh/day⁴
- Average heat rejection– 2.21 kwh/day (315 btu/h)⁴
- Noise pressure level (dba)– 49 or less installed
- Pull down time to 4°c nominal operating temp– 30 min
Performance data acquired at 22°c ambient, using nsf/ansi 456 compliant validation ballast probes, empty chamber, during stabilized steady state operation and a daq sampling rate of one measurement every 10 seconds.
1- uniformity is defined as the maximum variance in temperature across all probes at any point in time over the testing period
2- stability is defined as the maximum variance in temperature experienced by any single probe over the testing period
3- temperature performance for all loaded and unloaded door opening protocols, all alarm, controller and probe requirements as defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage
4- data per energy star test results or equivalent testing and calculation. Heat rejection based on daily averages, not continuous operation. Performance exceeds energy star requirements.
- Controller technology– parametric, microprocessor, led display with 0.1°c resolution
- Display technology– nsf/ansi 456 compliant digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up, f/c switchable.
- Temperature setpoint range– 1°c to 10°c (setpoint must remain unaltered from the factory setting to remain compliant with nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage requirements)
- Display probe– calibrated, stainless steel
- External alarm connection– state switching remote alarm contacts
- Alarms– visual and audible indicators high / low temperature, compliant with alarm requirements defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage
Simulator ballast– glass bead thermal media
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.