ABS PH-ABT-NSF-UCBI-0420-LH Undercounter Vaccine Freezer
These premier ABS PH-ABT-NSF-UCBI-0420-LH Undercounter Vaccine Freezer with left hinged door are designed in accordance with the NSF/ANSI 456 Standard for Vaccine Storage. Freezers protect pharmaceuticals at optimal temperatures, preventing waste and allowing for peak delivery.
These models utilize microprocessor controllers and feature temperature alarms, remote alarm contacts, LED interior lighting, and probe access ports with included probes. American Biotech Supply Vaccine Storage Refrigerators utilize HFC-free refrigerant for environmental health and energy efficiency
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36°F to 46°F (or 2°C and 8°C) in the refrigerator and -58°F and 5°F (or -50°C and -15°C) in freezers.
*-one or more of these certifications may apply to this unit.
Laboratory Freezer Features:
- Description– single solid door pharmacy/vaccine undercounter manual defrost freezer built-in
- Operational environment– indoor use only, +18°c to +26°c (+65°f to +78°f), <70% rh
- Storage capacity– 4.2 cu. Ft. Gross volume
- Door– one swing solid door, self-closing, left hinged, magnetic sealed gasket, keyed lock
- Shelves– two shelves, fixed
- Mounting– low profile roller wheels and leveling legs
- Interior lighting– n/a
- External probe access– rear wall port (3/4″) dia.
- Insulation– cabinet is foamed-in-place with epa compliant high density urethane foam
- Exterior materials– white powder coated steel
- Access control– pyxis®, omnicell® and acudose rx® compatible
- General warranty– two (2) years parts and labor warranty, excluding display probe calibration
- Compressor warranty– five (5) years compressor warranty
- Power plug/power cord– nema 5-15 plug, 8 to 10 ft typical, conforms to ul471 requirements, vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Facility electrical requirement– 110-120v ac: 15 a (minimum)
- Agency listing and certification– compliant with the thermal performance requirements as defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage for all testing protocols. Ul, c-ul, etl, c-etl listed (either single or dual agency listings) and certified to ul471 standard, hydrocarbon refrigerant safety.
- Included accessories– temperature monitor device (tmd) complies with the current cdc guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. Field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm
Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Dimensions– 23 2/4″ w X 24 1/2″ d X 33 3/8″ h
- Product weight– 100 lbs.
- Shipping weight — 132 lbs.
- Rated amperage– 1.5 amps
- Controller technology– parametric, microprocessor, led display with 0.1°c resolution
- Temperature setpoint range– -15°c to -28°c (setpoint must remain unaltered from the factory setting to remain compliant with nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage requirements)
- Display probe– calibrated, stainless steel
- External alarm connection– state switching remote alarm contacts
- Alarms– visual and audible indicators High / low temperature, compliant with alarm requirements defined in the nsf/ansi 456 standard for vaccine storage
- Simulator ballast– glass bead thermal media
American Biotech Supply Refrigeration Solutions to Meet Tomorrow’s Standards. ABS Offers you creative product designs and an open mind for customer specific applications. View our wide selection of Premier Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
We have a vast selection of laboratory refrigeration and freezer models to choose from, ranging down to Ultra-Low -86°C cascade freezers and -196°C cryogenic freezers.