Bovie XLD-DC Double Ceiling MI 1000 Minor Surgery LED Light
Bovie XLD-DC Double Ceiling MI 1000 Minor Surgery LED Light is the first in the cutting-edge MI LED Series offered by Bovie. The light emits very low heat with an output rating of 100,000 lux (10,000 foot candles) at 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature. Engineered with “Green” technology, the MI 1000 uses significantly less electricity than standard halogen lights. The long-life LED’s are rated at 50,000 hours virtually eliminating the need for inconvenient bulb changes. Five intensity outputs are available and are controlled using the five-stage dimming and on/off switch located on the sterilizable handle. The MI 1000 LED is available in a variety of mounting styles and all lighting equipment (excluding parts) is backed by a three (3) year limited warranty.
- COMPELLING– The MI 1000 light is part of the “cutting-edge” MI LED SERIES by Medical Illumination International
- COOL– The MI 1000 light emits very low heat
- BRIGHT– The MI 1000 light is output rated at 65,000 lux (6,000 foot candles) at 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- EFFICIENT– “GREEN TECHNOLOGY”…The MI 1000 light uses significantly less electric consumption than standard halogen lights
- RELIABILITY– Lighting equipment (excluding replacement parts) has a three (3) yr. limited warranty. Long-life LED’s, rated up to 50,000 hrs.*
- CONVENIENT– No replacement bulbs or fuses necessary… lower overall maintenance costs
- VERSATILE– Available in a variety of mounting options
- INNOVATIVE– Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from sterilizable handle
- Minor Surgery LED Light
- Double Ceiling
- MI 1000
Bovie Medical is setting the standard for surgi-center and hospital-based electrosurgical generators and accessories with a range of “state of the art” models: the Aaron 900™, the Aaron 940™, the Aaron 950™, the Aaron 1250™, the Aaron 2250™, and the Aaron 3250™ along with the IDS-200™, IDS-300™, and ICON Gi™. This full line is the most complete offering of any USA manufactured electrosurgical generator product.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.