Burton XN10C XenaLux Headlamp Illuminator Surgical Light
Burton XN10C XenaLux Headlamp Illuminator Surgical Light is powered by a 300-watt Xenon source and with light delivery via multi-fiber cables, system offers superior intensity as well as remarkable reliability and value. The headlamp’s optical system has a full range of articulation with a variable spot range, removable joystick adjustment and a new and improved vertically adjustable linkage arm for added reach and greater maneuverability. Unique design and optics allow the XenaLux™ Illuminator to provide superior features.
XenaLux Headlamp Illuminator Features:
- Extremely bright light of 120,000+ lux (11,148 fc) at working distance
- Variable spot with flawless circular beam
- Very light weight right angle headlamp
- Preferred for comfort
- Compact optical system
- Fully-adjustable, uniquely-designed linkage arm allows for vertical adjustment of the optical module
- Adapts to any Wolf port
- Attractive, standard 3.5 bundle cables
- Headlamp and Module 3-year limited warranty
- Produces highest intensity white light of any 300-Watt Xenon source
- Long bulb life of 500 hours
- Quiet, cool venting system
- Rotary Turret for Wolf, Storz, Olympus, ACMI and Pilling connectors
- Hours-in-use meter
- Optional mobile floorstand offers vertical adjustment on upright assembly; the illuminator’s shelf includes a handle for easy positioning
- Fiber Optic Illuminator 3-year limited warranty
- Fiber Optic Cable 1-year limited warranty
Philips Burton Medical, For more than 80 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Compare, and see for yourself the noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Philips Burton. This catalog shows general descriptions and features of our surgical, magnifier, under cabinet, patient and examination lights. We look forward to providing you with further information, specifications, pricing or product demonstrations.
There are no reviews yet.