Brymill CRY-AC B-700 Cryosurgical Handheld Liquid Nitrogen
Brymill CRY-AC B-700 Cryosurgical Handheld Liquid Nitrogen is a larger size for grater capacity and Longer holding time. 6 spray tips with varying sized apertures (.04 – .016 inches), 20g Straight Spray and a 20 gauge bent spray are included with Cry-Ac® and Cry-Ac®-3 units for more accurate, controlled treatment of lesions of different sizes and types.
All products designed and manufactured by Brymill Cryogenic Systems are done so in accordance with appropriate F.D.A. and International Regulatory Requirements, underscoring Brymill’s commitment to supplying safe quality products.
Handheld Liquid Nitrogen Overview:
- Our 2 units, available in 500ml and 300ml capacity, provide the ultimate in controlled application of Liquid Nitrogen to the lesion.
- The No.1 choice of dermatologists, Brymill offers unsurpassed safety, versatility, and control for precise and effective cryosurgery.
- CRY–AC and CRY–AC–3 units have a 3–year limited warranty covering against manufactures defect.
Handheld Liquid Nitrogen Features:
- Slender, fingertip trigger for maximum control and ease of viewing – also rotates easily for left–hand users.
- Patented Safety Autovent maximizes safety by allowing internal pressure to gradually vent as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains a constant operating pressure to ensure consistent and accurate freezing.
- Polypropylene Cover and Collar insulates the user’s hand.
- Stainless steel and brass construction for long life
- Sturdy Polypropylene base for extra stability
Handheld Liquid Nitrogen Specifications:
- Capacity: 16 oz. 500ml
- Height: 11.25 in. 286mm
- Weight: Full: 31.6oz. 895g
- Empty: 19.0oz. 540g
- Static Holding Time: 20 to 24 hours
- 5 spray tips with varying sized apertures (.04 – .016 inches), 20g Straight Spray and a 20 gauge bent spray are included with Cry-Ac and Cry-Ac-3 units for more accurate, controlled treatment of lesions of different sizes and types.
Brymill is a family-owned, Connecticut-based company that has delivered cutting-edge technology with attentive customer service for almost 50 years. We specialize in highly durable cryosurgical equipment backed by a three-year warranty, and we can manufacture custom equipment to meet your specifications.
Physicians and distributors around the world rely on Brymill products for superior quality and our company’s dedication to exemplary customer service and support. Find a distributor near you or contact us today if you have any questions.
Medical Equipment for Medical Professionals