Burton A50FL AIM-50 Examination Exam Light
Burton A50FL AIM-50 Examination Exam Light with Floorstand providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton A50FL AIM-50 Examination Light also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on OR type lights). Along with highest intensity illumination, AIM-50® delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures that either light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for examination applications.
Examination Light Specifications:
- AIM-50 Floorstand
- High-intensity of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 3100 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Uses three quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour bulb life; bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Compact 20″ (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- 360° limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- Cool operation for long hours of use
- 120V standard; 100 and 230 / 240V models available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
Philips Burton Medical, For more than 80 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Compare, and see for yourself the noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Philips Burton. This catalog shows general descriptions and features of our surgical, magnifier, under cabinet, patient and examination lights. We look forward to providing you with further information, specifications, pricing or product demonstrations.
There are no reviews yet.