Burton A100DC Minor Procedure Surgical Light
Philips Burton A100DC Minor Procedure Surgical Light Double Ceiling Mount providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton AIM–100 also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights). Along with the highest intensity in its class, the AIM–100 provides very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures that the AIM–100 can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible.
Providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton’s AIM-100® delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures the light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for examination and minor procedures.
The Philips Burton A100DC Minor Procedure Surgical Light Double Ceiling Mount is ideal for variety of settings and practices such as: trauma centers, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, intensive care units, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
Surgical Light Features:
- Double Ceiling Mount
- High-intensity of 63,000 lux (5852 fc) at 1 meter
- 3500 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Uses three quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour bulb life.
- Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Compact 20″ (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- Cool operation for long hours of use
- 120V standard; 100 and 230 / 240V models available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
Philips Burton Medical, For more than 80 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Compare, and see for yourself the noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Philips Burton. This catalog shows general descriptions and features of our surgical, magnifier, under cabinet, patient and examination lights. We look forward to providing you with further information, specifications, pricing or product demonstrations.
Medical Equipment for the Medical Professional
There are no reviews yet.