Burton Medical NXT Nova Exam LED Examination Light
Burton Medical NXT Nova Exam LED Examination Light with Table Mount offers higher performance and value for the practitioner, enhanced comfort for the patient. Nova Exam® LED meets the demands of today’s clinical examination applications. The Burton NXT Nova Exam LED Examination Light source produces a cool light that enhances physician/patient comfort while delivering a uniform beam pattern and higher illumination levels. A sleek head design, combined with a patented K-arm, allows quick and reliable positioning while being easy to clean and maintain. The operational benefits include lower power consumption and longer light source life.
Designed for patient comfort and ease of use
- The LED source provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable
- Dual handles are easily accessible to position the light head
- The patented K-arm moves smoothly with no drifting
Nova Exam LED Light Enhanced performance
- Nova Exam LED delivers a uniform beam pattern that aids the examination process
- Dual intensity switching allows a choice between two illumination levels. The low level delivers a 19% increase in light level with only 8W of LED power compared to a 20W halogen option. The high level delivers an 11% increase in light level with only 16W of LED power compared to a 35W halogen option.
- Maximum arm reach of 45? (114.30 cm)
- Available with a variety of mounting options (floorstand, table, wall or ceiling) to fit the application
- Delivers consistent light output during power supply fluctuations
Lower cost of ownership
- The sleek light head aids routine cleaning
- The LED source offers 10x the operational life of traditional halogen solutions
- 58% energy savings over comparable halogen options (at low light level setting) and 18% savings when providing double the illumination
Nova Exam LED Light Specifications
- Nova Exam LED Table Mount
- Illuminance, Low Level: 25,000 lux (2323 fc) at 18? (46 cm)
- Illuminance, High Level: 50,000 lux (4645 fc) at 18? (46 cm)
- 4600 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 93
- Two LED light modules with a 40,000-hour life each
- Maximum arm reach of 45? (114.3 cm)
- Contemporary aesthetic
- Better value for the practitioner
- Wall, floor, ceiling and table mount configurations
- 5-year limited warranty
Philips Burton Medical, For more than 80 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Compare, and see for yourself the noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Philips Burton. This catalog shows general descriptions and features of our surgical, magnifier, under cabinet, patient and examination lights. We look forward to providing you with further information, specifications, pricing or product demonstrations.
There are no reviews yet.