Burton Medical OP216DC Outpatient II Examination Light
The Burton Medical OP216DC Outpatient II Examination Light Double Ceiling Mount is the documented industry leader for examination lights. More physicians choose the Outpatient® II than any other light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity and shadow-free operation. With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Philips Burton OP216DC Outpatient II Examination Light is the perfect low-maintenance, top performing light for nearly every application in the hospital or physician’s office.
Outpatient II Features:
- Outpatient II Exam Light Double Ceiling Mount
- 86,000 lux (7990 fc) at 24″ (61 cm)
- 3300 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 94
- Focuses with central removable, autoclavable SteriHandle
- Friction knob allows user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool
- Cool operation ensured with heat filters and dichroic coatings
- Shadow-free operation provided by three 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hour average bulb life
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to ensure continuous operation
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for ensuring sterile procedures)
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V models also available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
Philips Burton Medical, For more than 80 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Compare, and see for yourself the noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Philips Burton. This catalog shows general descriptions and features of our surgical, magnifier, under cabinet, patient and examination lights. We look forward to providing you with further information, specifications, pricing or product demonstrations.
There are no reviews yet.