Burton Medical OPLEDFL Outpatient LED Examination Light
Burton Medical OPLEDFL Outpatient LED Examination Light Floorstand is the next generation of examination lighting. Perfect for hospitals, physician’s offices, and veterinary practices, the Philips Burton OPLEDFL Outpatient LED Examination Light is designed for patient comfort and safety, high performance, and a lower cost of ownership. The virtually heat free light offers a 75% energy savings over current halogen options.
Outpatient LED Features:
- Outpatient LED Exam Light with Floorstand
- 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 24″ (61 cm)
- 3700 k color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95
- High R9>87, to accurately render skin tones
- 20,000 hours average LED life
- The unique shape of the light head reduces shadows on the examination area
- The arm system provides a maximum reach of 37.5 inches and has a 360-degree rotation
- A smooth finish aids in routine cleaning
- Anti-microbial paint inhibits the growth of microbes
- Floor stand, Wall, and Ceiling mounting options
- 5-year warranty for parts and labor
Philips Burton Medical, For more than 80 years, healthcare professionals have chosen Burton lights for value, reliability and quality. Compare, and see for yourself the noticeably brighter lights with no increase in heat, designed and manufactured by Philips Burton. This catalog shows general descriptions and features of our surgical, magnifier, under cabinet, patient and examination lights. We look forward to providing you with further information, specifications, pricing or product demonstrations.
There are no reviews yet.